KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Alpha Flight Respect Thread

Alpha Flight Respect Thread
Started by: Dr.Fate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

Alpha Flight Respect Thread

I made this thread because the canadian superhero team gets no respect

The other day I say a thread that argued Wolverine could beat all of alpha flight. shame on that person. Alpha Flight has some real power. if they were american people would love them but no just cause they put gravy and cheese on there fries and say eh they get no respect no respect at all.

Join me my brothers and lets tell the world what Alpha Flight can do.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 02:16 PM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I was thinking of doing this myself actually tonight.

Sasquatch

Hulk Annual #8-Lifting and carrying a ship to the shore
(please log in to view the image)

Uncanny X-Men #120-Lifting a 250 ton DC-10 with 150,000 pounds of thrust
i)

ii)

Uncanny X-Men #120-Destryoing Wolverine in his first apperance
i)

ii)

Alpha Flight #99-Punting a streetcar into an alien like it was nothing

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 13th, 2005 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:50 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, he's strong...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:53 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Northstar

Alpha Flight #29-Actually hurt the hulk

Deluxe and Master Handbook Editions-Showing he and formerly Aurora were capable of 99% of lightspeed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...rthstarback.jpg

X-Men (vol.2) #163-Beating Sabertooth very easily
i)

ii)

Last edited by Digi on Jan 30th, 2006 at 04:18 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:57 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Weapon Alpha/Guardian/Vindicator
Alpha Flight #100-Taken down Galactus.

Alpha Flight #100-Beating Wolverine in his first apperance.
i)

ii)

Talisman
Alpha Flight #25-She is actually Dr.Strange level, but here she created a green clob and made a villian's suit of armour disappear.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:03 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Sasquatch also throwed down with Imposternaut, tough he's not strong and durable as he was in his classical form, Juggy was still a powerhouse, able to smack around another Juggernaut which revealed to be a child who Cyttorak imbued with his same powers.
Anyway Sasquatch fought Juggernaut to a standstill, then Marko gave up cause he saw Sammy was scared of him.
He's not equal to him, but he's pretty damn strong

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:10 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Exiles Heather Hudson/Sasquatch

Exiles #57-i) Heather let Tanaraq take control and easily beat Morbius ii) Crushing Morbius in his hands and takes a full blast from Zarathos and is unaffected iii) Destroys Zarathos by stomping him

i)

ii)

iii)

Exiles #58-i) Catching Namora [female version of Namor]like she was nothing and takes an optic blast to the face from Mimic and is unharmed ii) After tossing Doom aside he is shot in the back and he turns around smacking Doom into the floor

i)

ii)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:11 PM
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL
Sasquatch also throwed down with Imposternaut, tough he's not strong and durable as he was in his classical form, Juggy was still a powerhouse, able to smack around another Juggernaut which revealed to be a child who Cyttorak imbued with his same powers.
Anyway Sasquatch fought Juggernaut to a standstill, then Marko gave up cause he saw Sammy was scared of him.
He's not equal to him, but he's pretty damn strong

That was the weaker version of Sasquatch [75+ ton base strength], if he gets fueled with rage he is indeed on par with Juggs. Ie...Tanaraq influenced Sasquatch (has happened in the 616 universe) would be hell to pay.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:13 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

really great scans man thumb up

ps: is it just me or in the one with namora, picture the mane as bones and instead of furry orange face, gray skin......tell me that wouldn't look exactly like doomsday

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:20 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Snowbird

Alpha Flight #2-3-Turned into Mosquitos and shows her base form has heightened strength

Alpha Flight #23-Turns into Tanaraq to battle Walter who was taken over by Tanaraq. She actually killed him by ripping out his heart.

Wolverine #172-Turns into Wendigo to fight Mauvais Wendigo and she keeps all the strength of Wendigo when transforming

X-men #139-140-Turns into a wolverine and basically eats Wendigo

Edit: Well I'm taking a break, I have to finish a report for tommorow

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 13th, 2005 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:20 PM
HigH ScholaR

Grat scans espically of sasquacth

Post more

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:28 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Marvel pays Canada respect with heroes of our own. They always have that over DC for me.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 09:08 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone likes Canadians.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I used to like Alpha Flight. The X-men mini where Loki grants everyone their dream power at the expense of imagination is good.
I think thought that Alpha Flight needs a purpose. They'd make a great spy team.
They could infiltrate places and teams;good and bad. `be interesting to see em pop up.
Tell us a little about the new hero's on the team.
I read the first few issues

Attachment: alphaflight_12_800.jpg
This has been downloaded 1125 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 09:45 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Here you can read up on the bios for the new Alpha Flight here:
http://www.alphaflight.net/characte...views/index.php

Also there are teams made for spying, Beta/Gamma and all those branches from Alpha Flight can do that.
=====
Marrina

Alpha Flight #40-Not a physical feat, but she did marry Namor

Shaman

Alpha Flight #12-13-Smart Alec looked into Shaman's bag and lost his mind by the sheer wonderment and sights he saw. So he shrunk his Smart's Alex's body and placed him into his bag

Alpha Flight #320-324-A group of rebels stole a nuclear sub and "despite the teams‘ best efforts, which were made harder by the Atlanteans interfering as well, the bombs went off. A large part of Canada would have become a nuclear wasteland if not for Shaman. By temporarily turning his pouch inside out, he managed to scatter the radiation of the explosion, the other heroes, countless civilians and a large portion of the land into the countless dimensions of the pouch"

Wolverine #173- Alpha Flight met Wolverine again when he was fighting the ancient Mauvais, who had taken on the form of Wendigo and was creating havoc across the land. Using his mystical abilities and intelligence, Shaman helped save the day by contacting the Gods of the Great North, who banished Mauvais to the land of the Great Beasts.

Talisman

Alpha Flight #85-86-Talisman and Dr. Strange open the Gateway of Day, thus unleashing the armies of the shining realms

Anyone else going to post scans?

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 13th, 2005 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 10:36 PM
HigH ScholaR

yeah i might

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 10:57 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not as a knock, but it's hard to imagine a superhero team from Canada.
Or a French supergroup.

Just not the type.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:15 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

What about a english superteam

or a russian superteam

hmmmmmmmm how about an australian superteam

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:19 PM
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Not as a knock, but it's hard to imagine a superhero team from Canada.
Or a French supergroup.

Just not the type.

Why not? Canada has a lot of powerful mutants such as Wolverine, Deadpool, Cyber, Gravitron, Wendigo, Scramble: The Mixed up Man, etc.

Factions such as: Department H, Weapon X, Secret Empire, Alpha/Gamma/Beta/Omega Flight, etc.

Anyways post scans people. When I finish more of my report I will post the Sasquatch vs. Thing scans.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:36 PM
Jimmy Buggs

so when are we going to see something that makes us respect them? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:18 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote