KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Thread for Hyperstorm (David and Jonathan Richards

Respect Thread for Hyperstorm (David and Jonathan Richards
Started by: David_Richards

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect Thread for Hyperstorm (David and Jonathan Richards

There are 2 Hyperstorms

Jonathan Richards- Son of Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers (Hound form)

David Richards- Son of Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers (Phoenix Force Avatar)

Ill start of with the stronger of the two:

David Richards:
Grew up in an alternate timeline where Operation Zero Tolerance never stopped and the world was run by Prime Sentinels.

Feats:
(Has Franklin Richards Reality Altering power and can manifest the powers of the phoenix force on his own without the force itself)

As a child he attacked the mean production site for the Sentinel army and was attacked by 84 sentinels at once. While the Exiles destoryed the plant, David used a combination of his fathers reality altering power and the phoenix force to destory them all at once and wipe the sentinels from the earth.

(please log in to view the image)

(Can access and use any mutants power he can detect as if it was his own and to a more powerful degree then the original mutant can)

(Apperently cannot be defeated by any earth force) The exiles were shown a vision of David when hes fully grown and in total control of the earth itself with all opposition dead by his hand

(Also has access to his mother rachels time hopping ablility) Scan to come soon

Jonathan Richards:
Grew up in the "Days of the future Past" world where the sentinels took control. Was the son of Franklin Richards and the then mutant hound Rachel Summers.

(Possess his grandmother Susan Storms acess to hyperspace the source of all energy and connected to the multiverse. except in his case he bonded with it and can siphon endless energy from it, he uses this energy in the form of very powerful energy blasts and a sort of uber powered telekenesis)

Last edited by David_Richards on Aug 28th, 2006 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 03:42 AM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think this says it nicely

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:24 AM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ill have more scans soon.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 05:50 AM
Board Walker

I like

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 05:55 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by David_Richards
Ill have more scans soon.
Will you really?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

that was cold manbig grin

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:08 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by manjaro
that was cold manbig grin
laughing laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

more

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 04:23 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Uh oh. His account is restricted. So much for the scans. sad

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 04:35 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Awwwwww........that sucks

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 04:38 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

This guy was the funniest sock of 2006!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 04:22 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

In which Exiles issues did David Richards appear?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 04:55 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I found this thread to be extremely lacking - so let’s fix that a bit, shall we?

Hyperstorm's bio:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

Origin:

======

Some speachification on Hyperstorm’s power...

"The electromagnetic force which supplies mankind with electricity and magnetism."
"The strong nuclear force which stokes the stars"
"The gravitational force which shackles the galaxy."
"ALL of these various lines of energy emanate from Hyperspace."

"And I am ONE with Hyperspace":

======

"I possess the power supreme – and none can halt my inevitable conquest of the entire known universe. Nor shall I be prevented from eventually extending my reach into the vast corridors of time itself":

======

"He is the monarch absolute of the earth and ALL inhabited worlds of explored space":

======

"I am the absolute master of this time and space! It is my intention to eventually extend my domain to include ALL times":

======

"In EVERY timeline I have EVER observed… In the very near future, you original Fantastic Four, along with a number of your superhuman compatriots, are destined to vanish from EVERY know plane of reality!"

"I can only conclude that you are all destroyed by Hyperstorm":

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 12:04 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Now for some of his abilities/feats…

Hyperstorm banishes the F4 (and others) to different points in time, on a few occasions:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

This time Hyperstorm plucks Reed/Doom from the timestream, as they were hurling through it:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

Banishes Reed to another point in time:

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 12:05 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Doom tried to steal Hyperstorm’s power, as he has done to many other 'uber' characters. In short, he failed, and was owned:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

Hyperstorm owns Thing/Namor:

======

Owns a version of Doom, Namor (again), and Sue, with gestures. He even shatters Sue's FF effortlessly:

======

Owns Sue (again):

======

Owns Reed (again):

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 12:07 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Owns Thing (again) with a slap, and owns Namor (again) by manifesting some type of plant which sapped all the water from him:

======

Owns Thing (again,) Torch, Nathaniel Richards, and Reed (again):

======

Owns Reed (again):

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 20th, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 12:08 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Traps Doom/Reed in a construct, and proceeds to own Doom by toying with his mind:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Now, did we see an ownage-pattern there? lol

======

Hyperstorm uses his mastery over Hyperspace to heal Thing’s face:

======

Hyperstorm is very intelligent. Able to build sophisticated robots called 'Destructoids.'

These robots are so powerful, that it normally only requires a pair of them to conquer an entire planet:

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 12:10 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

And finally, Hyperstorm was ultimately beaten by Galactus, who would be able to use him as an infinite source of energy for all eternity:

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 12:12 AM
guy222
With my gal

very nice galan

its a shame marvel never brought him back

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 12:31 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by guy222
very nice galan

its a shame marvel never brought him back
Yeah he was a cool character, I just wish Marvel would've done more with him when they had the chance. thumb down

Originally posted by id369
In which Exiles issues did David Richards appear?
If you're still looking, he was in #12, 13, 59. smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 04:44 AM