KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Hulk stopped Juggernaut: Gage talks...

Hulk stopped Juggernaut: Gage talks...
Started by: DEVILHULK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DEVILHULK
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk stopped Juggernaut: Gage talks...

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbat...rd=070901012310

"Dear Chris, Everyone is going nuts debating about this standoff between the Hulk and Juggernaut. I need to know the truth, did the Hulk physically stop the Juggernauts mystical movement or was he being slowly pushed back??? BTW, great job on this series I'm sure everyone who read it enjoyed it!

Chris Gage:

"Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Hulk stopped him for a moment...whether he could have stopped him for long, I don't know. More likely the ground would have caved in first, which is why Prof X yelled at him to stop. Hey, I'm not gonna take sides here!

Take care,

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 03:12 AM
DEVILHULK is currently offline Click here to Send DEVILHULK a Private Message Find more posts by DEVILHULK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Re: Hulk stopped Juggernaut: Gage talks...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbat...rd=070901012310

"Dear Chris, Everyone is going nuts debating about this standoff between the Hulk and Juggernaut. I need to know the truth, did the Hulk physically stop the Juggernauts mystical movement or was he being slowly pushed back??? BTW, great job on this series I'm sure everyone who read it enjoyed it!

Chris Gage:

"Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Hulk stopped him for a moment...whether he could have stopped him for long, I don't know. More likely the ground would have caved in first, which is why Prof X yelled at him to stop. Hey, I'm not gonna take sides here!

Take care,

Interesting, I'm not disagreeing with the writer, I have been looking at the scans over and over, I don't really see where it happened. When they locked hands I thought it was more a test of strength, and the scan even proves that Juggernaut started to push Hulk back.

Also, why is this not in the comic discussion forum?

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 03:47 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Hulk didn't stop Juggernaut. It is obvious that someone made up that post. It isn't offical or anything. It seems anyone can post anything on that site. That "response" is also very vague.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 04:17 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Yeah...Chris said i don't know

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 04:38 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Going by scans Hulk didn't do shit going by the writer he doesn't know....

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 04:55 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote