KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Bishop Respect Thread

The Bishop Respect Thread
Started by: Aries_04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aries_04

The Bishop Respect Thread

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 08:23 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Bishop takes a shot from Mr. M (one of the most powerful mutants of all time) and gives it back double.

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=012ny8.jpg

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 09:10 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 07:05 AM
Aries_04

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 07:13 AM
ekie0

Bishop is The man. I could have sworn I seen him throw a diesel at Cable in the New Cable series #2
Keep it Up. I'd help but I don't have a scanner.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 10:30 PM
ekie0 is currently offline Click here to Send ekie0 a Private Message Find more posts by ekie0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Current Bishop uses his power to throw an 18 wheeler

Bishop using his regular concussive power

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 01:49 AM
SuperiorTech

The Uncanny X-Men #304

Bishop can absorb and multiply different energy signatures at the same time.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 01:08 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

The Uncanny X-Men #305

Rogue tries to absorb the memories of an assassin sent to kill opal (Iceman's Girlfriend) her entire body transformed as her skin begins to unravel. Bishop uses his own energy absorption power to short out hers long enough for her body to return to normal.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 01:31 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

The Uncanny X-Men #311

Bishop can charge himself up by sitting in the snow, and absorbing the energy released by each snowflake as it hits his skin an melt.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 01:40 PM
ekie0

Anyone got Scans of him Taking Cyc's best shot in Civil war?

Old Post May 26th, 2009 03:07 AM
ekie0 is currently offline Click here to Send ekie0 a Private Message Find more posts by ekie0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagarkin
Dwarven Elder

^ Ill try and get it to you im gonna try and dload civil war in the next few days.

It is the Dream....the hope...that makes the reality worth living In the early 1940s, I made a personal pledge to uphold the Dream and as long as the Dream remains even partially unfulfilled, I cannot abandon it!

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:04 AM
Dagarkin is currently offline Click here to Send Dagarkin a Private Message Find more posts by Dagarkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ekie0

I'd Help out but This freaking site won't Let me POST LINKS!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 12:19 AM