KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect the Quantums

Respect the Quantums
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect the Quantums

This is dedicated to showing one of the most powerful race of beings I've ever seen in DC comics history. The sheer scope of thier Technology and power is astounding. Here is a description of What the Quantums are by the Atom.

To the Quantums, The Earth, and All of the planets that they have taken are no more than Bacteria or Paramecia to be studied.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:24 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the beginning of the story, There is something moving so fast that Superman Cannot Track it. Yet, it's so big, that he can't understand what it is.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:26 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Quantums Ship actually snatches the Earth before anyone in the JLA can even think ( Except the Flash) Leaving The JLA on the watch tower.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:28 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Control Room Alone Over Loads the JLA"s senses as Martian Manhunter hands them a telepathic View. It even Causes Batman's nose to Bleed.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:30 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash Tells Superman to look up in the sky. He says that It's a "god sized knecklace" being formed out of planets.(He's not even close)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:31 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aquaman dives into thier form thinking that they are some kind of liquid. He finds out that it is thier shared Consciousness. He learns that the Quantums were born Billionths, Yes,Billionths of a second after the Big Bang. Making them Creations Oldest beings.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:33 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Quantums tech is so powerful and thier actual abilities are so vast that they even manage to somehow bridge the divide to the 5th Dimension and Steal the Homeworld of the Imps. Even Managing to impersonate the Imps abilities.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:34 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

A Quantum Zealot (Evil in Red) Attacks A Quantum Mechanic(Good Guy in Blue). He is literally ripping Dimensions out of the QM's 5D imp Form.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:36 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Quantums are using Worlds to build a Galactic Sized DNA block in order to make a "Heaven's Ladder".

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:37 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

An Angry Quantum Zealot strikes the Control room of the Heaven's Ladder.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:40 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman remarks that the Quantum Zealot has the power of Creation at his command.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:40 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought this was a cute group shot before the JLA get thier asses kicked.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:41 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Quantum thinks of and calls the JLA "Paramecia"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:42 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quantum Zealot Pwns The Birthing Chamber/Control Room of the Heaven's ladder and Bitches Superman with nothing but a flex of his fist.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:44 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The JLA using the Quantum's own tech, show how to join forces in times of Despair and uncertainty.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:45 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The full Scope of the Heaven's Ladder revealed.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:45 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before the Quantums move on to the next life, They give a gift of "happiness" to every sentient being in the galaxy. Or at least that is as far as Martian Manhunter's Abilities allow him to pick up.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:47 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

posting one scan per post seems to be popular these days no expression

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 11:01 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

My, my. The Quantums are impressive. That, and most of the artwork is beautiful. big grin

Nice respect thread. Looks like they deserve it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:51 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote