KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Justice League One Million (revamped)

Respect The Justice League One Million (revamped)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Respect The Justice League One Million (revamped)

This thread will once again be dedicated to the Justice Legion A, from “DC One Million.”

(please log in to view the image)

I reorganized the previous thread, and took a few unneeded things out in the process. However, there are a few new little tid-bits wink. This time all the ‘main’ characters will be categorized into different sections, and their individual feats grouped together (that's where the previous thread was flawed.)

Anyhow, please do not spam/troll this thread, any persons doing so will be swiftly reported.

Let’s begin!!

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

We’ll start things off with a history of the Superman Dynasty:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

One very important thing to note is that every member of the Superman Dynasty eventually gain(ed) ten new senses/powers. These abilities were obtained when Superman of the 67th century wed Gzntplzk, Queen of the 5th-Dimension [third scan]

======

Unlike the JLA of nowadays, the JLA M* don’t all defend one singular planet…. Each one of them is assigned their own planet to protect:

Last edited by Digi on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman M* (I)

He is the protector of Earth, “invulnerable, unbeatable, a genius to the power of 10 Einstein units”:

======

"I measure my stride in parsecs"
"Match my strength with stars"
"A trifle..... The work of a nanosecond":

======

Superman M* is completely immune to magic, and the like:

======

While in a weak state, Superman was capable of processing several hundred scenarios:

======

In his fully-powered state, he is capable of processing several billion simulations, simultaneously:

======

Utilizing Super-ESP, Superman creates a rainstorm, which hypnotizes a cluster of prisoners:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

While weak, Superman M* owns Firestorm (no less than a mid {arguably high} herald character,) like a pathetic feeb….. With his breath alone..

“I have enough super-compressed material in my lungs to snuff out a red giant star. Stay put”:

Last edited by Digi on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman M* (II)

Superman had become so weak by this point, that he was incapable of flight - due to not being under the Super-sun for days on end. Yet he was still able to physically jump from Earth to the Moon, in a single bound… and at one ten-thousandth the speed of light, to boot:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Note that when he landed on the Moon, it registered as a 3.5 on the Richter scale lol.

======

Fast-forward a few pages, and Superman was at his weakest. He had become so emaciated that he was using the last reserves of solar energy in his cells:

======

Despite how weak he had become, Superman was still able to physically punch through the timestream itself. Transporting himself from ‘curent’ times, all the way to the 853rd century:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Note that once back under the Super-Sun, all of his ‘damage’ was healed almost instantly.

======

One other thing I’d like to point out about the above feat..

It turns out, when Superman was punching through time, he actually caused at least 1 minor retcon..

“The first impact sends a shockwave across late summer of the year 4070. A young woman named Vida Nite spills her lunch, misses her pod connection, and becomes Doc-Midnite 30 seconds later than she should have”:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:03 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman M* (III)

Once Superman arrived once scene, and cemented Kyle’s construct around Solaris via force-vision, he could have let Solaris exhaust it’s supply of hydrogen, thus burning itself out (basically Supes could have beaten Solaris):

The only reason he didn’t see this through is because he dropped his containment field when he though Superman Prime had just been killed..

======

Superman (who was near the Sun at the time) can hear J’onn and Resurrection man conversing on Mars:

What makes that impressive is, the average distance from the Sun to Mars is approximately: 227,940,000 km.

After converting that figure to miles, you get approximately: 141,322,800 miles.

This means Superman's 'super-hearing' has a range of no less then 141,322,800 miles. keep in mind that he showed no signs of struggling to hear from this distance either.

======

Superman M* easily expels Bat-Mite (a 5-d Imp) from his body..

“Never possess a man with 10 senses more than you have, friend. He’s always going to be one step ahead”:

Mxy also makes an appearance. It seems as though both he and Bat-Mite are part of the Superman-Squad.. Mxy seems to highly respect Superman M* as well..

======

Repairs several breaches in a ships hull, simultaneously:

======

Encases parasite in a Super-Telekinetic force field:

======

Supes can create energy-like projections, similar to those of a Green Lantern, completely on his own:

======

Superman M* is able to transform his body into a pure energy "Digitized" form... He is able to project energy blasts while in this state as well:

======

Disassembles a bomb via “Quantum-Vision”:

======

Utilizes Super-TK to reorganize the JLA’s teleportation system:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:05 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman M* (IV)

Superman M* creates an impenetrable "Force-Jacket" to imprison Hourman Android in:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

He has seventeen senses, not even Hourman M*/(Android) could hide anything from him:

======

Superman M* uses his "Super-E.S.P" to scan the entire Rannian race's stats almost instantly...

He then goes on to use his "Super-Senses" to read a distress calls Back-static, in order to see if it was real or fake:

======

Another Super-ESP feat:

======

Superman 1M uses Super-ESP to wipe a groups memory of a particular event:

======

Uses Super-ESP on another occasion, to show Superboy visions of the future, which may transpire:

======

From an entirely different location, Superman calms a group of rioters, via Super-ESP:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:06 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman M* (V)

Superman M* calculates precisely how long he has to wrap a projectile in a "force-orb" before it detonates:

======

Superman M* generates an Electro Magnetic Pulse, which destroys a group of androids:

======

Superman M's* costume contains a built-in Boom Tube:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman M* (VI)

Utilizing Force-Vision, Superman slows the forward progress of a stray Galaxy, which on a collision course with his own. Once Titano arrived, he and Supes were able to completely stop, and move said Galaxy away from their location:

So, Force-Vision holds back, what? Half of a Galaxy? That’s pretty good, imo.

======

Superman M* along with the Unknown Superman, and Superman of the 5th- dimension, meet with All-Star Superman:

======

Superman M* is forced to knock AS Supes to the ground (with a single blow) and utilize TP on him:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman Prime (I)

Upon his return from ‘self-exile’ and the edges of space/time, Superman Prime endowed his descendants with, “powers far beyond any held by any metahuman, ever”:

======

Along with his already incredible power, Superman Prime was given, “the most powerful weapon in the universe,” (the last Green Lantern ring.) He uses this weapon to crush Solaris like it was a minor nuisance:

======

After 15,000 years in the heart of the Sun, Superman Prime finally emerges..

“Ten billion thinking Suns stand silent for a span.”
“Entire colstellations pause in their tracks, to acknowledge the return of truth’s greatest champion”:

======

Along with the Superman of the 5th-Dimension, Superman Prime resurrects Lois Lane from a D.N.A. sample kyle saved from Solaris:

======

Meanwhile, Hourman remade Krypton and all of it’s former inhabitants, by playing with time….. It was all for prime:

======

-Kyle-
“This guy had circumnavigated the universe, wrestled evil Gods, fought battles we can even imagine.”
“This being….. Some things you just can’t put into words, man”:

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 1st, 2008 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:15 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman Prime (II)

Superman prime saves Atom from certain death, when his universe was destroyed..

“Welcome to my universe.”
“Things happened so fast, even I couldn’t preserve your reality in time”:

Could it be possible that Prime not only has his own universe somehow, but that he is also capable to high-scale time manipulation?

======

Superman Prime appears to All-Star Superman:

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 1st, 2008 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:16 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Batman M*(I)

Batman guards the asylum planet, Pluto. He also possesses an IQ of 1,045:

======

Owns “our” Batman with some form of mental blast, then utilizes his tech to actually steal Batman’s soul:

======

Confirmation that he stole “our” Batman’s soul, and sent it into the future:

======

The ‘current’ Batcave’s computer system holds over 10,000 gigabytes squared..

However, the internal system of Batman M’s* suit alone, has ten times that power:

======

After greatly amping the Batcave’s computer system, Batman M* tries to find a cure for the virus Solaris created:

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 1st, 2008 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:16 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Batman M*(II)

Batman M* is able to create highly advanced, and extremely intelligent avatars. Hell, they are so advanced and intelligent that after his avatar upgraded the Cave’s system even more, he eventually found a solution for the Solaris virus:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

Owns Starman M*:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:24 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Batman M*(III)

Batman can “hotwire” other tech, just be getting close to it:

======

Can imprison others in Tesseract Space, at will:

======

Batman M* has "Datarangs" which are not only are intangible, but once they pass through a person, they mark that person's genetic code. This, in turn, enables Batman to find said person no matter where they might be:

======

Uses his ability to create multiple avatars, in order to engage a few random crooks:

======

This Batman is capable of flight:

======

Batman's suit seems to be incredibly resistant to fire, if not fire proof, as he pwns Firefly:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:24 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hourman M*/(Android) (I)

Hourman possesses the all-powerful Worlogog… What is the Worlogog, you ask? Well, because it is part of Hourman’s powerset, here’s some Worlogog factoids…

-Metron, on the Worlogog-

"It is the most powerful object in the Universe"
"It is a fragment of the eternal Source -- All Powerful"
"It's power is theoretically limitless":

Now remember,

Metron knows of artifacts such as the Genesis Box, which can "unmake a Universe with a whisper":

Yet he still referred to the Worlogog as "the most powerful object in the Universe"...

======

"It can do anything you can imagine":

======

Metron was seeking the Worlogog, because in the wrong hands,

"all Space, all Time, is threatened":

======

Lex Luthor refers to the Worlogog as the "Ultimate Weapon":

======

Simple contemplation of the Worlogog gains it's user automatic upgrades. All events are known to one who peers into it:

======

The Worlogog is,

"An exact working model of the entire Space-Time continuum, from Big Bang, to Omega Point":

======

"A fraction of the Source reveals itself in the Worlogog":

Etc, etc… In short, it is a very uber artifact.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hourman M*/(Android) (II)

It was Metron himself who taught Hourman how to use this item:

======

Transports the current JLA to the distant future:

======

After the events of Justice League One Million…

Hourman gave up all but a tiny fraction of the Worlogog's power very early in the story, and spread the rest of it's power throughout the timelines/Multiverse...

So from this point on, all feats were accomplished with only the tiny fraction of the Worlogog Hourman kept for himself:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:31 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hourman M*/(Android) (III)

Hourman using his powers to age/de-age people and objects:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

Hourman M* could peer into any beings consciousness, in order to see what they have done, do, or will ever do, in their entire lives:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:32 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hourman M*/(Android) (IV)

Hourman could become intangible:

======

Could slow down the trajectory of a speeding bullet, and simply pluck it from the air:

======

Hourman could also pull anyone of his choosing, from the timestream:

======

He could do this with a single strand of hair no less:

======

Hourman M* can place multiple beings in a "stasis aura"...

Doing this keeps their essence out of phase with the normal timestream, and helps protect them from Chronal energy attacks/having their history wiped out:

======

Hourman, was able to disrupt the self-consisting nature of an entire Universe:

======

Here he endows 1/15th of his "Hour of Power", to each member of the JSA...

This momentarily shields them from Entropic energy, (which is quite unheard of):

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:33 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hourman M*/(Android) (V)

Hourman M* stops the Big Bang of a Universe, by freezing it forever in time:

======

Hourman's Timeship has the ability to enter Hypertime, or just stay outside of the timestream completely:

======

Hourman could use his "Hour of Power" in order to investigate the very fabric of the timestream:

======

Hourman is able to send anyone he chooses, to any point in time, and keep them there as long as he needs/wants:

======

Hourman can change into whatever form he chooses:

======

Hourman's speed is such, that he can easily keep up with Flash (Jay Garrick):

and remember, all of that was accomplished with little more than a fraction of the Worlogog..

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:33 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Resurrection Man (I)

Resurrection Man is able to conjure a different power each time he ‘dies’. In the older days, the powers he obtained were sporadic, but during the times of JLA One Million, Resurrection Man was able to choose which powers he obtained..

He explains this fact to Superman:

======

Here are some of the various powers he’s utilized…

Manifests cosmic power. These powers made him one with the entire Universe, and gave him numerous other abilities as well:

======

A "white hot hand" that could melt through metal like butter:

======

Pyrokinesis, (complete mental control over fire):

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:38 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Resurrection Man (II)

Power to build up kinetic power through his emotions, and release it in a concussive force. He used this to destroy a version of Amazo which was picking members of the JLA apart, (one such member was Blue Energy Superman):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

Resurrected on this occasion as an energy absorbing Vampire/Demon of some sort:

======

Transforms into a seemingly impenetrable monster:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:40 PM