KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Lady Shiva - Respect Thread-

Lady Shiva - Respect Thread-
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Lady Shiva - Respect Thread-

Hell yeah.

Let's get started.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:00 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Origin

Once she finds out Cain murdered her sister, she wants revenge and so she hunts him down. She is confronted by the League of Assasins, Bronze Tiger included, and she fights them all. Remember this is practically before she even started her 'career'.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Just so we get it straight, here is what Bronze Tiger thinks of Shiva:

"When you beat Shiva, it was obvious to any of us who'd been in on it [...] Only the entire league could've taken down Shiva [...] This was a long time ago, she wasn't much older than you are now. She wasn't unbeatable yet".

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

And in case people need refreshing on who Bronze Tiger is:

Here he one-shots Batman:

When they later meet, and Batman has prepared to fight him one on one, Batman remarks on how Bronze Tiger still nearly had him, and only manages to slow him down, until the fight is interrupted:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 1st, 2009 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:13 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Owns Martial Artists who seek to challenge her with the dozens, at once. Connor Hawke and Nightwing appear. She one-shots Nightwing, destroys Connor's arrows mid-air with ease, and the proceeds to beat him. He is about to be finished, until Robin saves him by telling Shiva that she owes him a life.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 1st, 2009 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:28 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:28 PM
Philosophía

Fights Batman. She hits him so fast, he doesn't even see the kick coming. He says she easily has the hitting power or Ra's al Ghul and the speed and agility of Sensei. Says his only hope of winning is coming close and see if he can out-muscle her. Jason comes to Batman's aid, sucker-punches her, with Batman taking advantage of this and hitting her with everything he's got, but he's amazed she can take all that and not go down.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:37 PM
Philosophía

Owns a Sensei, the Armless Master.

Guess to who Batman comes in order to regain his former skill. He calls her possibly the best fighter alive. She accepts training him, and delieveres it in 'a dozen forms, hundred tehniques'. She teaches him the leopard blow, 'death with a strike'.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:46 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:00 PM
Philosophía

Trains Robin. He says she is faster than anyone he's ever seen, maybe even faster than Batman:

Just by looking, she is able to tell the tehniques that were used in order to kill people:

(please log in to view the image)

"You're something else entirely. A dark myth. You're what even the most cold-blooded among us fear. If I die at your hands, I become part of the myth". Dodges bullets and easily kills the assasin.

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 1st, 2009 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:03 PM
Philosophía

A little info on Shadowdraon, a martial artist wearing a technological armour enhacing his every physicall atribute. Confronts Superman. Notice how besides the heartbeat, he is invisible to Superman's senses, and uses a thunderclap to find him. And most of all, notice the insane speed he has, making Superman even say that he is not used fighting somebody faster than he is:

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 1st, 2009 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:09 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:20 PM
Philosophía

She detects him even while in his invisible mode. Then she goes physicall against him, until she finds his weak spot. Just using a goddamn stick, and before he can even react, disables his whole armour, but in the end spares him. Insane feat. smile

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:26 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:26 PM
Philosophía

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 1st, 2009 at 06:47 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:35 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:42 PM
Philosophía

She doesn't like to be touched ..

Gives a guy a gun, with some distance between them, and before he can even react she covers that distance and kills him.

Impressive pressure point usage, as she paralyzes a guy rendering him inert and then with just a touch restores him.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:52 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:56 PM
Philosophía

Body reading

Fights Batgirl (depowered) for the first time, revealing that she is capable of predicting moves like Batgirl does. Needless to say, he kicks her as, but spares her. Notice the her speed aswell.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 07:05 PM
Philosophía

-continued-

Later, Batgirl comes to her, and asks her to teach her how to read body language again, a skill she has recently lost:

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 07:06 PM
Philosophía

In order to hold up her end of the bargain, Batgirl fights Lady Shiva a year after the favour. Shiva actually kills Batgirl and then actually revives her, most likely utilizing ki:

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 07:10 PM
Philosophía

She did this in order to have Batgirl give her best. They fight again, this time Batgirl winning, slightly, with both of them ending up on the floor:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 07:13 PM