KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Gorgon Respect Thread

Gorgon Respect Thread
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Cool Gorgon Respect Thread

(please log in to view the image)

Gorgon needs respect. He's like Wolverine's Morlun - sinister, badass and unstoppable. I'll start with his bio.

All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #5

Credit goes to guy222. Thanks man!

Wolverine vol.3 #20

According to Nick Fury, Gorgon is Class 2.

Wolverine v3 #26

His origin and first resurrection. You'll find some badass action here, too - he kills a lot of ninjas with his eyes closed.

I am worth a thousand of your guards. A million, even.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 11:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine v3 #20

Gorgon's not stupid - he's studying Wolverine's moves and waiting for the right moment to strike.

He sneaks up on Logan and stabs him. Logan can't believe how fast and silent Gorgon is. To be fair Wolverine could've been a little affected by methane from Hand ninjas, but that doesn't change the fact catching him unawares like that is an impressive feat.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Wolverine v3 #24

Gorgon vs. Elektra

Kills some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents effortlessly. Also nice bullets deflecting/dodging here. First fight with Elektra. He practically obliterates her.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 11:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine v3 #30-31

Gorgon vs. Wolverine and Elektra

True, Wolverine's missing a portion of his soul, but he has a great partner, lots of useful tech and an advantage of a surprise attack. Not to mention that Gorgon survived a huge explosion right before the fight.* Shishido shrugs off their attacks, stuns Elektra and pins Logan. Great healing feat BTW.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 11:20 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Logan couldn't even pull the sword out, it was so deep in the concrete.

Telepathy&speed feat. S.H.I.E.L.D. agents barely registered their presence. Gorgon deflects the bullets with his katana and pwns them in no time.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 11:21 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Now that is astounding. Wolverine rams Gorgon at one hundred miles an hour speed. They fall off the building and get back like nothing happened. Gorgon gets better of Wolverine in melee combat, pins him to the wall again and needlessly resorts to his stone gaze... but fear not, he'll be back.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 11:21 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Secret Warriors #2

Second resurrection.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Secret Warriors #3

Gorgon vs. Secret Warriors

Cuts off Slingshot's hands (she's a speedster) and withstands Quake's vibro-blasts. Phobos' (God of Fear) stare has no effect on him.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

That's all for now, constructive comments are welcome.

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Apr 12th, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 11:22 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Nice, seems a good character, the "mathamatical equation to prove Gods existance" is a little - pfft meh - but hey, he ahs some awsome feats so far. Can't wait to see more. Good thread. PS any mention anywhere of who trained him?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:08 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thanks big grin

No, it wasn't stated. I think that he was trained by mutants from Dawn of the White Light... but it's possible that he's just self-taught, considering that he is a genius. I believe his one year membership of the Hand resulted in a skill boost, too.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:26 AM
Trackz

I think gorgon was the first wolverine villain I ever read since I started reading comics with wolverine a few years ago. He's definitely my favorite villain, great thread.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:36 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thank you. I'm glad that Marvel decided to bring him back.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:42 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Secret Warriors #4

Yo Yo hospitalized.

Secret Warriors #5

Gorgon cuts a man in half.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 03:05 AM
Aries_04

Love it. Gorgon is a beast

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 10:33 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Love Gorgon, Wolverine has the best rogues gallery... which is unfortunate for him. big grin

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 01:29 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I thought you meant Gorgon from the Inhumans. I'm disappointed

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 01:10 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Wow. Ive only seen him a few times but didnt really get the chance learn more about the character. Looks like one tough mothaf@#er. Great job man.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 01:39 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

"One day I'll kill a god"...great smile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 01:42 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Secret Warriors #11

Six years ago, Kraken gave Gorgon the Godkiller blade. It was forged for Zeus himself.

Secret Warriors #12

Gorgon vs. Leviathan warriors (these guys defeated Silver Samurai).

You should have brought an army.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Secret Warriors #14

Gorgon has some decent TP resistance. Here he's being scanned so HYDRA can make sure he's loyal to them. If he actually did not want to be read, I'm sure these psychics would utterly fail.

It's like looking into an abyss for a hint of light...

Old Post May 15th, 2010 04:11 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Secret Warrior # 21 needs to be put in here. Gorgon cuts three bullets in haft moments before then hit Baron, and Gorgon is two feet away from Baron.

Then Gorgon fights Ares son the god of fear (who turns out to be wicked fast and a bad ass himself) and kills him.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 06:28 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

gorgan is one of my new fav characters i need to find all the comics that he has showed up in

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 01:15 PM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

mine as well, for villains anyways.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 05:08 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote