KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Gaea Respect thread

Gaea Respect thread
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gaea Respect thread

Mother Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 03:48 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Seriously stop making busted respect threads no expression

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:10 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Seriously stop making busted respect threads no expression
There you go with all the crazy talk again

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:19 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

At this point i think it's safe to say he's just spamming the respect forums erm

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:43 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by iceman24567
At this point i think it's safe to say he's just spamming the respect forums erm
at this point we can say you either hate gaea or are a troll. but dont come my threads if your are going to disrespect it so GTFO

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:59 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

any one have the scan of the birth of atum?

I have returned

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:01 PM
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
at this point we can say you either hate gaea or are a troll. but dont come my threads if your are going to disrespect it so GTFO
when you nake a respect thread you should set it up not just open one and expect others too do it or you could of just as some of ther others guys to make it.

Hell i am all for Gaea but she as one appearance that i know of and she did nothing so how do you make a respect thread for that???

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:10 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^im uploading scans now

I have returned

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:11 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:15 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gaea is one of the major Elder Gods who first materialized on Earth shortly before other life first appeared there. Called Jord by Odin, with whom she had a son, Thor.
When Earth formed it had an unusual amount of ethereal energy. From this energy rose the Demiurge, the incarnation of the power of creation. He planted his seeds across the newly formed planet creating Earth's first life - the Elder Gods. Gaea is one of these gods.

Death and destruction wreaked havoc on Earth thanks to Set and Chthon. She feared the demons would wipe out all life on Earth. She called upon the Demiurge and to engender her with a new being and retreated into the Earth. She gave birth to a son, Atum, the first in a new race of gods. With his immense power he killed all of the demons and chased Chthon and Set from the planet.

Gaea gave birth to Oranus and mated with him to make the Titans and Cyclops
Two of her most notable sons are Zeus(Grandson) and Thor(Son)

I have returned

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:17 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

THOR IS ZEUS UNCLE!!!!!!!!! OMG

I have returned

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:17 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

A few haphazard scans does not constitute a respect thread. And you also shouldn't be insulting members and telling them to "GTFO" when, at the time, all that you had done was post an empty thread with a few exclamatory remarks.

If you are able to gather a solid body of her feats, and categorize them accordingly into a workable respect thread, you can remake this thread. In the meantime, I would exercise more restraint before making threads.

Thank you, and closed.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote