KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » **Atum The God Eater**

**Atum The God Eater**
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

**Atum The God Eater**

Respect the god eater!!

Atum killing and slaying hundreds of elder gods/Demons all at once
(please log in to view the image)

Origin

Atum is son of the female Elder God known as Gaea or Mother Earth and the Demiurge, which is the sentient life-force of the Earth’s biosphere.

Mother Earth dispersed her own immortal energies into the planet that bears her name. When Mother Earth / Gaea gave birth to Atum he began a campaign to destroy all the Elder Gods who had fallen from their original divine nature and turned into monstrous demons. These murderous demonic entities were waging cannibalistic wars against each other to try and gain the most power. Atum's war against the demons ended their chaotic age but in the process Atum became the Demogorge, a fairly monstrous entity all on its own.

When the elder snake god Set achieved the power to manifest on earth again, the god eater was asked by Thor to help. Eventually Atum appeared and assaulted Set until the serpent's power was exhausted.

When the Greek Titan king Cronus launched an assault on Olympus once again, Atum observed and warned the Olympians that if Cronus won, the Greek gods would all be devoured by Demogorge.

Powers

Atum resides in the sun and is completely immune to the heat, pressure and cosmic forces of the sun. He can fly at light-speed, generate intense light and heat. He can also absorb/consume foes thereby gaining all of their abilities. Atum is by a considerable margin one of the most powerful entities of the whole Marvel Universe.

From time to time fragments of Atum's energy as the Demogorge have been stolen.

Cthon hived off a tiny portion of the energy and locked it within a page of the sinister tome known as the Book of the Darkhold.

I have returned

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 06:22 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

these 'respect threads' of yours are getting absolutely ridiculous.

they're a slap in the face to those who actually put a good deal of time [and effort] into their respect threads.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 07:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^can you help me

I have returned

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 08:35 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
^^can you help me

He dosn't have enough appearences

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 09:03 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Another one? You have GOT to try harder my friend.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 11:22 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
^^can you help me

If you have to ask this, you shouldn't be making them. PM me before making anything further in this forum. Thanks.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 12:06 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote