KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Amatsu-Mikaboshi - Destroyer of Patheons

Respect Amatsu-Mikaboshi - Destroyer of Patheons
Started by: WhiteWitchKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WhiteWitchKing

Respect Amatsu-Mikaboshi - Destroyer of Patheons

(please log in to view the image)

Universe
Marvel Universe

Real Name
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Aliases
August Star of Heaven, Ama-No-Kagaseo

Identity
The general populace of Earth was unaware of Mikaboshi's existence.

Occupation
God Of Evil

Citizenship
Amatsu-Kami

Place of Birth
Ama (The Primordial Void)

Known Relatives
None

Group Affiliation
Amatsu-Kami (the Shinto gods), ruler of the Skrull slave gods; formerly God Squad

Education
Extensively self-educated

Height
Variable

Weight
Variable

Eyes
Gold (variable)

Hair
Black (variable)

Powers
Mikaboshi is a demonic entity native to the Japanese, "Land of the Dead," known as Yomi. He possessed demonic attributes with others of his race such as superhuman strength to an unknown degree, resistance to injury and an ability to tap into and manipulate magical energies. His most commonly used power is his metamorphic ability; although he can alter his shape, he is almost always represented as a being of black, shadowy energy with a mask for a face. He can reshape his limbs into razor-sharp blades, and assume the form of a fire-breathing serpent.

Abilities
Mikaboshi has the ability of flight, teleportation, shape-shifting and can survive in the vacuum of space without life support.

Weapons
Kusanagi, the mystical Grasscutter Sword.

First Appearance
Thor: Blood Oath #6 (2005)

Significant Issues
Thor: Blood Oath #6 (2005); Ares #2- 'Ares: God of War, Part 2-5 (2006); Incredible Hercules #117-120 'Secret Invasion: Part 1-4 (2008).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 08:25 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

The End of the Greek Pantheon

Plotting the down fall of the Greek pantheon after having destroyed the Shinto gods.

Even Achilles is scarred by Mikaboshi's touch.

Tricks Zeus to come to Alex's aid and severely wounds the Greek Skyfather.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by WhiteWitchKing on Mar 4th, 2010 at 08:35 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 08:33 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Vs Ares & Hercules

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Mikaboshi is attacked by Apollo only to be ignored and killed.

In the mist of battle, Zeus is outright killed by Mikaboshi who rips his heart out.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 08:39 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Sweeps Ares aside like the god was a nuisance.

Outplays Nightmare in his own realm.

He manages to deceive everyone into thinking that he'd been killed fighting the Skrull Goddess. But instead Mikaboshi gained the vast slave pantheons the Skrull Gods had conquered.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

With his slave pantheon, Mikaboshi brings about the destruction of the Shi'Ar gods.

In Hera's dream, she has a vision of dark things has come and will come.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 08:55 AM
Safeguard

Very cool thread.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 09:36 AM
Safeguard is currently offline Click here to Send Safeguard a Private Message Find more posts by Safeguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
With his slave pantheon, Mikaboshi brings about the destruction of the Shi'Ar gods.

Where is that from?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 09:31 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

very good indeed, love the scans.

I have returned

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 12:03 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by -K-M-
Where is that from?

That scene came from the Assault on New Olympus one-shot.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:08 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Damnit youbeat me to it!!!!! Good job though, get ready fall of and avenger Mikaboshi makes his return so you should have more feat to throw up there

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 04:53 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kakuzu
Damnit youbeat me to it!!!!! Good job though, get ready fall of and avenger Mikaboshi makes his return so you should have more feat to throw up there
he is returning to do what exactly?

I have returned

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:58 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he is returning to do what exactly?

Hercules is suppose to loose his place as the god of power and cho takes his place. Mikaboshi is said by marvel them self in and interview which I shall post up once I find again to return in "Hercules:Fall and and avenger" There it will be Namor, Thor and some others in that fight as well. Mikaboshi is said to come when Olympus has barely any gods and Hera even stated earlier remember "Soon a threat will arise which strength alone cannot defeat." Cho brains Herc strength.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:19 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kakuzu
Hercules is suppose to loose his place as the god of power and cho takes his place. Mikaboshi is said by marvel them self in and interview which I shall post up once I find again to return in "Hercules:Fall and and avenger" There it will be Namor, Thor and some others in that fight as well. Mikaboshi is said to come when Olympus has barely any gods and Hera even stated earlier remember "Soon a threat will arise which strength alone cannot defeat." Cho brains Herc strength.
so mikaboshi would take over olympus? this is why Zeus, athena, ares and hercules have all died? who writes this stuff?

I have returned

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:31 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so mikaboshi would take over olympus? this is why Zeus, athena, ares and hercules have all died? who writes this stuff?

Lol my guess is loeb but you exactly on point as to why they have all died. Thats exactly why and which also explains the coming of Thor to his aid and Namor. I'm guessing its the same bastared who wrote spiderman in a venom suit beating firelord as well lol

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:54 PM
bagsikdangal101
The Son Of Revenge

Its hear!!!

Fred Van Lente and Greg Pak talks about Chaos War that will pit a new God Squad led by a resurrected Hercules against the Chaos King.

http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.12972.cosmic_chaos

Have a nice day big grin big grin big grin big grin

Its Hammer Time!!!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 07:35 AM
bagsikdangal101 is currently offline Click here to Send bagsikdangal101 a Private Message Find more posts by bagsikdangal101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

bumped

I have returned

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 03:42 PM
Squirrel Fart

You dont bump these threads.

Smh....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:55 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bagsikdangal101
The Son Of Revenge

About Izanagi and Mikaboshi.From the Thor and Hercules Encyclopedia Mythologica.

Its Hammer Time!!!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 08:52 AM
bagsikdangal101 is currently offline Click here to Send bagsikdangal101 a Private Message Find more posts by bagsikdangal101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

lol @ lifting up to 20 tons.
who writes this crap anyway?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 06:01 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

Originally posted by Warlord
lol @ lifting up to 20 tons.
who writes this crap anyway?

i said the same thing when i seen that crap

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 01:08 PM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

someone post scans of Mika from Chaos War 1 dispatching [SPOILER - highlight to read]: nightmare

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 02:34 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote