KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » is there a molecule man respect thread???

is there a molecule man respect thread???
Started by: tttorres

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tttorres

Miffed is there a molecule man respect thread???

if there is a molecule man respect thread give me the link

oh, and is there a Dormmamu respect thread???

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 01:19 PM
tttorres is currently offline Click here to Send tttorres a Private Message Find more posts by tttorres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Search in the Marvel directory if there is a thread under that name, if not, it's very likely there isn't one. Also, don't make a new thread to ask for this kind of information, just post a reply to one of the sticky threads and any of us will likely respond to your query.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 01:22 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tttorres

ok sorry man

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 01:24 PM
tttorres is currently offline Click here to Send tttorres a Private Message Find more posts by tttorres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tttorres
ok sorry man

No problem big grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 01:26 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

I don't think there is one. I was going to make one a year ago but no one gives a fuk about MM so I stopped.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:10 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by kgkg
I don't think there is one. I was going to make one a year ago but no one gives a fuk about MM so I stopped.

We'll, I'd like to say I give a damn about him but... It's not in the first 35 characters who I may do respect threads about one day.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:45 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by Mr Master
Beyonder causes destruction across the Entire Multiverse.
(please log in to view the image)
The incredible Molecule Man repairs the Multiverse with one finger while calming the Beyonder down(my next respect thread will be on him.)
(please log in to view the image)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

He never made one though.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:37 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

someone should make one thumb up

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:05 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by kgkg

Do it or I will come find you mad

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 06:41 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Do it or I will come find you mad
I will do it once Bentley does his Galactus respect thread.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 05:41 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

he needs to do the Moondragon respect thread first...wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 07:42 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I have a lot of homework to do

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 02:45 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

I would have probably have done a Galactus respect thread weren't it for Bentley saying he would do one... and I think it was in 08 -.-

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 10:04 PM
Bentley
Seitei

It was probably in 2009!

To be fair, I never got momentum because besides having the scans -which are kind of already stocked at Bran's pb account- I wanted to do the reading instead of just doing the thread. The issue was that Galactus has more appearances than Kang and Ultron combined so it was kind of difficult to pull just like that.

Its doable imo, if nobody else call dibs I'm going to start reading on Big G and put it in the top three of my to-do list. Ultron is next though, I already did most of the work on that one.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Maybe finish with Ultron first then?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 07:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'll be typing it during the next two weeks now that I've found enough students to more or less pay living.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 01:31 PM
Utrigita

If you get through all issues with Galactus Bentley I suggest a capacity thread instead smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 07:56 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote