KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Marvel and DC

Marvel and DC
Started by: Bleachboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bleachboy

Smile Marvel and DC

Hey guys i'm new in these forums and i had this in my head that i want to share. I think many of you will know this.

Recently i have discovered one major difference between the DC heroes and the marvel heroes. I noticed that all of the Marvel heroes all had an accident in the past or are outcasts. DC heroes all (without Batman who got his parents killed and then went bat) got there powers naturally or through an objects. I don't know if i'm wrong people may correct me.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 12:55 AM
Bleachboy is currently offline Click here to Send Bleachboy a Private Message Find more posts by Bleachboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadpool2814

All 3 Flash's in DC were lab accidents.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 09:44 AM
Deadpool2814 is currently offline Click here to Send Deadpool2814 a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool2814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bagsikdangal101
The Son Of Revenge

Both universe have Mutants.In DC's case Metahumans.I read somewhere that Metahumans are more accepted in DCU than the Mutants in Marvel.

If you're born a Mutant in Marvel, get ready to be hated and being hunted by Sentinels.

Its Hammer Time!!!!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 01:47 AM
bagsikdangal101 is currently offline Click here to Send bagsikdangal101 a Private Message Find more posts by bagsikdangal101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bleachboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
Both universe have Mutants.In DC's case Metahumans.I read somewhere that Metahumans are more accepted in DCU than the Mutants in Marvel.

If you're born a Mutant in Marvel, get ready to be hated and being hunted by Sentinels.

yeah maybe i should have said MOST of the heroes with accidents that I know of are Marvel heroes. Like Spider-man or The Hulk. i'm not a major DC/marvel fan. I have watched the most regular heroes like superman batman spiderman. I have seen all kinds of tv series, but still about heroes we all know. So i don't know every hero and their reasons why they are heroes. But thanks for correcting

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 03:04 PM
Bleachboy is currently offline Click here to Send Bleachboy a Private Message Find more posts by Bleachboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote