KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Black Knight

Respect The Black Knight
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Respect The Black Knight

Inheriting the fabled Ebony Blade from his Uncle Nathan, Dane Whitman goes on a quest to protect the innocent.

He is The Black Knight!

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 8th, 2015 12:14 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Cool I'm glad someone finally got around to making this. I was going to do it after one tourney but put if off until I lost all the scans I had of Black Knight.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 8th, 2015 02:56 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'm afraid you'll have to close it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I just made it because no one else made one, I use my playstation vita to pozt on KMC, so scans were absolutely out of the question.

It doesn't have a copy and paste feature, and sometimes saved pictures will turn out corrupt.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2015 04:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm afraid you'll have to close it.
I don't think thats your decision to make...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2015 04:19 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So, are you going to post scans?

Because making a thread and hoping for the others to do the job for you surely isn't the way.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2015 04:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This forum isn't exactly busy, so this still has some time. But yeah, if nothing is added by, say, October, it's just wasting space and will be closed.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 12:07 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Might as well close it down, Newjak says he was gonna make one anyway. I currently don't even have a laptop to revamp this thread.

Also, I'm confused, I think Mod's had mod status on all parts of KMC, and if you posted in the OTF you'd still be a "mod".

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 01:05 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Might as well close it down, Newjak says he was gonna make one anyway. I currently don't even have a laptop to revamp this thread.

Also, I'm confused, I think Mod's had mod status on all parts of KMC, and if you posted in the OTF you'd still be a "mod".

That's Global Mods only.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 01:16 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

When making this thread, I figured. "Oh, I'll make the respect thread, people will post THEIR scans and I'll get around to posting mine when I can".

I currently have no means of keeping a lasting respect thread on my own, especially a comic's respect thread, sorry guys.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 01:23 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Underrate character, too bad there are no scans

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 12:58 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I should have some, but it may take me a while to find.
My Black Knight and Avenger comics arent stored as neatly as my JSA, or Defenders stuff.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 09:55 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Dbl post

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 10:00 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote