KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » If you could talk to god, what would you say?

If you could talk to god, what would you say?
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Assuming that there were a god (a hypothetical situation):

If you knew his phone number, and could ask him one question OR say one thing to him, what would it be???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:31 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
ask him to join me as a ventriloquist act, or if he could give me this weekends lotto numbers

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:36 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

i'd tell him where to shove it.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:47 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

God why were yuo not with me when my parents remarried to two horrible people?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 01:24 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Why?

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:38 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This world really needs your help. Fix it ASAP.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:33 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

'Hello God. Its me, Chris, you made me big grin
You couldnt perhaps take a rib of mine and make me one of those biblical leaf-wearing gals could you?

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:32 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I would say " Sir I am sorry that I didn't belive in you Sir"
"since your pure existence destroyed just all of my beliefs I will go aboot kill myself now"
"Hahah jus kiddin dude, well so why did you create us, I mean you are all omnipotent and stuff you know"
"Since you know everything and shite you probably know this question we got on earth, so could you create a stone that is so heavy that you can't lift it?"
"Anotherthing, why the **** did you bang some earthwoman? I mean well I don't see the point, and this bible thing, why is it so ****ed up"
"Oh wait, before you answer any of this, do I have any chance to go to heaven? You could show me around a little. Oh yes if I can'T then **** you and the Horse you rode in on, if not well then forget aboot that."
Well probably a lot more you know, he's the DUDe (if he exists that is)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:47 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Haha that were a lot more, well sorry didn't read the piost embarrasment anyway if itr was one
I would call and ask " Why the **** just one you sick ****?"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:48 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

"id say that it's nothing personal, but i just find him offensive as a concept"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 10:24 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

"Sorry"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 09:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Stop talking to god people, she aint listening.

God has given us everything on this planet to ensure our survival and pursuit of happiness.

It's up to us as human beings to advance our technology and culture to better our lives.

Get off your knees and make a difference yourself.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 01:28 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

"yo"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 01:30 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

i'd ***** slap him around the universe.

"who's yo daddy"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 09:53 AM
Fiery Eyes

You can talk to God, so your question doesn't make sense to me. You can talk to him all the time.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:37 AM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

well what does he say?
Did you ask him any of that s far?
And? What did he answer?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 12:44 AM
finti

if there was a god and i could talk to god...............
why did you talk my mom and dad away? they were believers, why didnt you challange me?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 01:22 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

^ = ???
"Hey God....can you settle the differences between all of your followers? Please?"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 01:26 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

quote:
Stop talking to god people, she aint listening.

Why would you refer to God as she?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 01:26 AM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Why would you refer to God as she?
to score more amongst the brods roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 01:48 AM