KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Omega Red vs Omega Supreme

Omega Red vs Omega Supreme
Started by: Kontraz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Omega Red vs Omega Supreme

who would win? The mutant weapon or the robot guardian???

Omega Red.... (please log in to view the image)

or

Omega Supreme...?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 07:19 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

Plz tell me your not serious about this thread

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 07:22 AM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

it might be a close one.... maybe....

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 07:28 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

close my ass. Omega Supreme was the only autobot optimus couldn't order around he had to ask omega for help. I see red getting step on and his tendrils flopping around under Supreme's foot

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 07:34 AM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

nah, it would probably be wose than that... i mean, omega supreme can pinch a guy who is bigger than a jet between two of his fingers as if he were a gnat... omega red is nowhere near as big as a jet.....

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 07:40 AM
Kontraz

honestly, i thought SOMEBODY might think Red would win and come up with some sort of arguement...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:19 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

well obviously not! way to waste someones time you fartnugget...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:24 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Arkady wins this. I seem to remember from the old X-Men cartoon that Red easily ripped apart a tank with his tentacles that was thrown on top of him by Colossus. If his tentacles easily ripped apart something like a tank, think what it'll do to Omega Supreme.

Good match Kontraz but Omega Red > Omega Supreme.

Thread Closed. Everyone else OWNED. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:08 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Omega red could... wait... no. Nevermind.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:09 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Nataku8188

Omega red could... wait... no. Nevermind.

Ahem...
quote:

"Everyone else" means you to Nataku8188 - OWNED.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:16 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

But Im a dragon GOD so therefore. No. You've been 'Pnwed' because ... errr.... DAMN YOU FAULTY BRAIN. Nevermind.

:: Mumbles :: Shoulda gotten the ****in' warrenty on this piece of shit.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:37 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Transformers are not that cool to me...........

but Omega Red would lose probably, wasteful thread.....

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:48 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
SnakeEyes

Transformers are not that cool to me...........

but Omega Red would lose probably, wasteful thread.....

I agree. What a waste of Cyber Trees. laughing

People please! We've GOT to save our Brazilian Cyber Rain Forest!!! "So Recycle, Reuse, Reduce...and STOP pollute..." cool

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:56 AM
Kontraz

and thats why you've posted so many pointless posts in response to a pointless thread? You just keep pushing it back up to the top of the list, keepin this thread alive, despite you claiming it was closed....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 02:10 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

:: Screams and runs around in circles :: Save the cyber trees!!!!! OH MY GOD THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 02:12 AM
Kontraz

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Arkady wins this. I seem to remember from the old X-Men cartoon that Red easily ripped apart a tank with his tentacles that was thrown on top of him by Colossus. If his tentacles easily ripped apart something like a tank, think what it'll do to Omega Supreme.

Good match Kontraz but Omega Red > Omega Supreme.

... you do ralize omega supreme is about the size of a small city...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:24 AM
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

i can't believe what i'm reading there is now way red can beat supreme. Omega Supreme untransformed is a tank,an orbital rocket,and the train tracks the tank moves around on. Whats next night crawler vs devastator

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:55 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

this is a horrible, horrible matchup.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:57 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

THINK OF THE CYBER TREES PEOPLE! :: Cries ::

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 08:11 PM
Beyonder

papablkbear

i can't believe what i'm reading there is now way red can beat supreme. Omega Supreme untransformed is a tank,an orbital rocket,and the train tracks the tank moves around on. Whats next night crawler vs devastator

...??? What part of OMEGA RED EASILY RIPPED APART A TANK don't you get man. He ripped apart a tank! So what if Omega Supreme untransformered is a tank, an orbital rocket, blah blah blah - it just means more things for Arkady to toy with and take apart.

papablkbear, you've just been OWNED! big grin

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:34 PM