KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » "One Flew Over the Cukoo's nest"

"One Flew Over the Cukoo's nest"
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool "One Flew Over the Cukoo's nest"

Anyone like this book!This is one great book I love it.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 12:47 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

I'm reading it now

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:21 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I saw the movie but never read the book. Must be very good.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:11 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

It is a great book.I thought the movie was alot better through!jm sad

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:47 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Its a very good book

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:09 PM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

What is everyone's favorite part in the book?JM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 10:09 PM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

I dont really have afavourite part its all good

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:50 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
It is a great book.I thought the movie was alot better through!jm sad
it's a classic movie...I can imagine the book must be fantastic! smile

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 08:39 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

it is

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 02:28 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

It is real well written.I was just alittle disapointed after wataching the movie and comparing it to the book itself.JM sad

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:16 PM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

I thought the book was way better than the movie as well.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:03 AM
Morgoths_Wrath

I haven't seen the movie yet, but the book was spectacular. It was able to bring out all kinds of emotions; I often found myself laughing out loud at McMurphey’s various pranks and joke, but also really felt bad for the patients upon the realization of what they were actually going through. The story is told through the eyes of Chief Bromden, and at first it was a little confusing but after awhile I really started to appreciate the metaphors and just the fact that I was getting into this patients head, seeing what he thought about this whole ordeal. And it also poses the question, were some of these men really insane? How does one define insane? Is it the inability to function in a society? Can anyone who is unusual or abnormal actually be considered insane? I often found myself asking these questions, and in the book's shocking conclusion I came to realize some other things…that I won’t mention here for the sake of those of you who haven’t read it. Actually...I'll tag it...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It made me realize that in the end one cannot overcome ultimate authority, no matter how terrible it may be. It was a very sad way to end the book, but it really was the only way one could end it.

So if you haven’t read it, you should. I highly recommend it.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:17 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love LOVE both the book and the film. Classics!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:43 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote