KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Traya runs the gaunlet...

Darth Traya runs the gaunlet...
Started by: Darth Traya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Darth Traya runs the gaunlet...

(Although some people will criticise me, her Instakill power, due to lack of knowledge about it, is not available for her.)

And hour's rest between each battle:

1) Obi-wan, Quinlan Vos and Anakin (ROTS versions of them)

2) General Grievous

3) Darth Maul

4) Mace Windu

5) Count Dooku

6) Yoda and Darth Sidious

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:59 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I don't think she can take Yoda AND Sidious at the same time, so I think that's where she stops. Otherwise, she should have little difficulty tossing everyone else around like rag dolls.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dush khan Mabeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Sids and Yoda would take her and since she is a dark side user, I think she'd have a litle trouble with Mace. Good thread by the way.

SRBIJA!!!!!!KOSOVO!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Dush khan Mabeo a Private Message Find more posts by Dush khan Mabeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

she loses at 6

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dush-khan Mabeo
I think Sids and Yoda would take her and since she is a dark side user, I think she'd have a litle trouble with Mace. Good thread by the way.

Well technically she is neither. She is not a Sith nor is she a Jedi.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

It can be argued that she wasn't truly good or evil, but she -did- embrace the Dark Side and took the sith title at the endgame of KOTOR II, effectively making a choice for evil.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

She took it because no other would take it. Atris was in Kreia's eyes, Darth Traya. But when the Exile beat Atris, she said herself that she had to take the title, because there always be a Darth Traya.

Plus in the cut content, Atris become Darth Traya if you are a female. Kreia only takes the title if she needs to.

A bit like Revan's choice to become the Dark Lord.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:49 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

So in the cut content, what happens to Kreia if Atris becomes the Dark lady?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:54 PM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

I don't know, get a claustomy bag perhaps?

But anyway, the cut content makes it clear who is the Dark Lord of the Sith. Traya or Atris are. Atris was the Dark Lady for a few minutes.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:01 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) She takes the trio with her immense Force powers. Personally, I'd rank her below Obi-Wan and Anakin in saber ability, but she is superior to all three in Force powers, by far. Traya wins.

2) Though General Grievous is stronger and faster, he - again - can't use the Force and expect to survive someone as powerful as Traya. Traya wins.

3) A Grievous moment. Maul is quicker, stronger, and the better duelist, but would be annihilated through the Force. Traya wins.

4) Mace Windu is like Maul and Grievous before him. He is superior to her, by far, in saber ability, but we've seen nothing that can allow him to defend himself from Traya's Force powers. Traya wins, though this fight would be harder than the others.

5) Count Dooku is with Mace Windu. He also has the advantage of some pretty potent Force powers himself, but is outclassed and dies when Traya uses the Force. He would be a hard opponent.

6) Traya here takes on the two most powerful Force users of their era. She eclipses both of them in ability in the Force, but she is inferior in saber ability - and I doubt she can survive the onslaught that both of them present. Even if she kills one, the other would quickly take her out. Traya loses.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'd really really like to see evidence that points to Kreia's lightsaber abilities, especially the part where she sucks worse than Obi-Wan, despite knowing extensive information on all the forms and being an ancient jedi master turned Sith.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:54 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

That'd probably be the in-game experience clouding my vision. I was well prepared and defeated Kreia with ease. I was Dark Side. Perhaps that is what caused me to believe it...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Re: Darth Traya runs the gaunlet...

Originally posted by Darth Traya
(Although some people will criticise me, her Instakill power, due to lack of knowledge about it, is not available for her.)

And hour's rest between each battle:

1) Obi-wan, Quinlan Vos and Anakin (ROTS versions of them)

2) General Grievous

3) Darth Maul

4) Mace Windu

5) Count Dooku

6) Yoda and Darth Sidious

I say Yoda and Sidious. But I'm not really sure whyhe battles Obi, Ani and Quinlin, the second strongest team, first.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 11:39 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Escape81
That'd probably be the in-game experience clouding my vision. I was well prepared and defeated Kreia with ease. I was Dark Side. Perhaps that is what caused me to believe it...

If you don't level her up she's easier. It's based on her current level with some Sith Master levels added.

First time I played through I was a Guardian/Weapons Master and I did okay. Second time through I was a Sith Lord and I beat the shit out of her with Force powers and mad modifiers to Wisdom and Charisma.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 11:56 PM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Did you dod the same thing as me the first time? Force Crush, Force Crush, Force Crush... she couldn't act at all. Then when she activated the sabers I made one saber fight against her and fryed the other ones and Traya with Storm. It was beautiful.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:42 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Easiest thing to do is to Force Push, Force Crush, Force Push, Force Crush, Force Drain...

Of course if your lightside you get cross-****ed with no aggressive abilities besides Force push.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:46 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by Ianus
I'd really really like to see evidence that points to Kreia's lightsaber abilities, especially the part where she sucks worse than Obi-Wan, despite knowing extensive information on all the forms and being an ancient jedi master turned Sith.

She's a woman, so she will have less natural strength. She uses her off-hand.

When was it shown that she knew all the lightsaber forms?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

She's a woman, so she will have less natural strength.

This has little to do with lightsaber fighting, Glentract. Palpatine was an old man. Yoda was a midget. Both contended rather well in lightsaber combat. True swordfighting is about SPEED.

She uses her off-hand.

Actually, she doesn't. It's her left hand she loses.

When was it shown that she knew all the lightsaber forms?

Not that she knew them all, but she has knowledge OF them. She basically instructs the Exile on the lightsaber forms if you ask, citing their strengths and weakness from a position of obvious familiarity.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:49 AM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Kreia just doesn't strike me as the most martail being around. She seems to have studied more of the force than saber skills.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:51 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

And about that hand...

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Art...Kreia_large.jpg

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:53 AM