KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Dead Mans Chest DVD Release PArty!!

Dead Mans Chest DVD Release PArty!!
Started by: PirateDiva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Laugh Dead Mans Chest DVD Release PArty!!

HeY EvryOne Pirates Of the CariBBean: DeaD Mans Chest Is Finally Here!!!

W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 So PoP Open The BoTTles And PaRtY AwaY!!!! CoMe Here ALL DAY And JusT DROOL Over JoHnnY, OrlandO, Keira, Jack D., and whoever Else!!!

Talk about the Movie all U wanT!!!! Just One RuLe: Be Nice!!!! big grin

DEAD MANS CHEST IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! ENJOY!!!

Turn on ur Radios, Limewire, Youtube whatever Just have music on and get groovin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance cause the best movie of the year is here!!!

And then Head Over tooo My dear Friend Misty's Thread AWE COUNTDOWN and Scream and hyperventalate over our next event, the premire of the 3rd installment!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!! Wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing eek! cool Party On!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:28 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

but i dont have it yet... sad

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:43 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i did, but my mum took it off me

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 06:10 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

awww

im getting it tomorrow around 11ish maybe..

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 06:16 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya I just put it up now cause in the east coast its already midnight....i was waiting for Mina to do this Thread but she hasnt Shown so i just went ahead and did it....Hope u dont hate me MINA....cause i Love Ya!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 06:39 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

East coast rulessmile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:19 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

got it Thismorning at 12:01 am
I even gota free T-Shirt from the wallmart supercenter smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:52 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I GOT IT!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sadly no extra goodies cause i got it at walmart and its the two disc...

but the most important thing is the dvd itself!!!

YAY!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 04:46 PM
SarahB

yay!! even tho i still dnt hav it lol...cnt waitsmile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 04:58 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I JusT GoT It!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Im Sooooooooo WatChInG It right Now!!!!! AmaZinG!!!!!!

I LOVE JOHNNY!!!!!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:24 PM
vegaofthelyre

AHH! I've been MIA I know!! Law School Apps guys!! but I'm going to go get my DVD right now! Hopefully katelovespirates, LovelyOne and the rest of the gang are still around! missed you guys!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:27 PM
vegaofthelyre is currently offline Click here to Send vegaofthelyre a Private Message Find more posts by vegaofthelyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
I JusT GoT It!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Im Sooooooooo WatChInG It right Now!!!!! AmaZinG!!!!!!

I LOVE JOHNNY!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh kl enjoy itbig grinbig grin nd tell me everythin lol!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 05:47 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

Got mine @9 am CST and watched the commentary JD for his costume of CJS. Really good.

Will see more tonight.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:59 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

yaya i wtached just about all the bonus features. i didnt watch the red carpet or the reimagineering the ride..

now its time for the moviesmile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 07:59 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I cant have my movie yet sad

And its ok PirateDiva, I could't show up because I was stuck in my finals. Im still stuck sad

Thanx for posting smile

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 08:55 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG......I spent all morning watching most of the extras and they have some really great stuff on there....MY JOHNNY is toooooo adorable!!!! I Love him!!!!

And guess what I appear very briefly on the Pirates on Main Street portion of the DVD.....IM ON THE DVD.....ahhhhhhhhhh sure u can barely see me cause not only is the shot like a millisecond long but its also one of those roll through shots.....but if u guys see the part where the girls have a huge poster that says "We love Johnny" and then flip it and it says "We love orlando" those girls we directly in front of me! Im a part of the DVD....W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 10:48 PM
-savvychick-

hehe, even if you cant see you thats still so kool that ur on the dvd...lol

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 10:52 PM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OMG......I spent all morning watching most of the extras and they have some really great stuff on there....MY JOHNNY is toooooo adorable!!!! I Love him!!!!

And guess what I appear very briefly on the Pirates on Main Street portion of the DVD.....IM ON THE DVD.....ahhhhhhhhhh sure u can barely see me cause not only is the shot like a millisecond long but its also one of those roll through shots.....but if u guys see the part where the girls have a huge poster that says "We love Johnny" and then flip it and it says "We love orlando" those girls we directly in front of me! Im a part of the DVD....W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

i was wondering if you would be on it
thats soo cool!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 11:02 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I Know.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I guess i caught myself cause i knew exactly where i was standing!!!..lol!! OMG OMG OMG Im On The DVD...wo0o0o0o0o0o00!!!

And i also got super excited everytime they showed like a little part of the POTC3 sets.....i was like oooo oooo look for clues!

I did see something interesting....in one of the documentations of production they had a lot of drawings up on the boards....and i saw one of like a huge hole in the water....like a vortex in the water or something....u know like the on URSULA creates in the water with King Tritons sword at the end of the Little mermaid and ariel falls into the whole to the bottom of the ocean!....u think thats how they are going to get to AT Worlds end? and there is also a drawing of DAVY, i think a Guard, Will (he looks to be shackled), Jack, Elizabeth, and Barbossa! Anyone see these!!!?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 11:04 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I saw the hole thingy but it thought it was something for the kracken...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 11:10 PM