KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » 48 hours to accept Khan/Vader live action challenge

48 hours to accept Khan/Vader live action challenge
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

48 hours to accept Khan/Vader live action challenge

I have even went off site and no takers there either. Kurupt thanosi won't respond anymore to pms thus showing he won't step up to the plate.

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...-fans.50020757/

Live action films only. Into Darkness Khan only vs. Vader pre suit but with feats from his suit version as well as pre suit in the live action films only. No animation. Fight takes place in character.

If no one accepts these stips in 48 hours I am moving on. Here is your last chance. Any takers ?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Vader wins via force choke

/thread
/BZ

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:14 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

/thread
/BZ

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:14 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

/thread
/BZ
Do you accept the challenge then ?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by focus4chumps
Do you accept the challenge, jersey boy ?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:21 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

there is no challenge to be had.

vader wins via forcechoke. get madder.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:28 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Any stipulations besides what is shown in the title? I don't think Kahn did enough to beat Vader, even without using the force. Let me know and I will do it. Also...is there a time period per posts or can I actually do research before posting and then post upon my leisure?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

there is no challenge to be had.

vader wins via forcechoke. get madder.
Then accept and let's leave it up to the judges we select to decide. I know times are tough being alone in jersey but just try to see the joy in life. Ok. Don't do anything rash.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:29 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I don't care enough about either character to want to.

If you want to do khan vs thanos later, let's rock

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:30 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I don't care enough about either character to want to.

If you want to do khan vs thanos later, let's rock
I didn't ask for a Khan and Thanos battlezone. You obviously don't have the balls to face me despite proclaiming Vader wins. Typical cowardly lion type of beta male.

Continue to hide.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:31 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Then accept and let's leave it up to the judges we select to decide. I know times are tough being alone in jersey but just try to see the joy in life. Ok. Don't do anything rash.

omg "jersey" again. holy shit you sure pwned me!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:33 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

This thread reeks of butthurt of the Quan style. What is this, the 10th Khan vs Vader thread? Lol

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:33 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carver9
Any stipulations besides what is shown in the title? I don't think Kahn did enough to beat Vader, even without using the force. Let me know and I will do it. Also...is there a time period per posts or can I actually do research before posting and then post upon my leisure?
You just have to stick to the live action feats from the movies and argue in character. You get the more mobile pre suit Vader while getting his more experienced feats as well. I am being too kind and giving his you get body his older experience but I still believe Khan wins.

No limits we end the debate when we agree. This will take place in the battlezone part of the board.

Do you know how to post youtube links ?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

omg "jersey" again. holy shit you sure pwned me!
I have heard tales of woe. I feel bad for you. Chin up. One day at a time.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lestov16
This thread reeks of butthurt of the Quan style. What is this, the 10th Khan vs Vader thread? Lol
Then why won't you accept ?

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jun 10th, 2014 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:36 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Then why won't you accept ?

So you can lose at this debate again after 100 pages of butthurt? Lol we have better things to do.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:44 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So you can lose at this debate again after 100 pages of butthurt? Lol we have better things to do.
This will be judged for all to see based off evidence. When push comes to shove you guys all back down. You do to have a shred of pride, g unit.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:45 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

This will be judged for all to see based off evidence. When push comes to shove you guys all back down. You do to have a shred of pride, g unit.

So this time you won't ignore the evidence? I doubt that, ball-less Ken Doll

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

So this time you won't ignore the evidence? I doubt that, ball-less Ken Doll
If anyone ignores evidence it won't bode well and the judges decide.

Come on Qasim you need to accept. Don't you ever strive for more than the typical debate on here. Man up and accept.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:51 PM
Silent Master

This BZ will never happen because quan it too scared to name judges.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 04:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote