KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: Force Friday

Star Wars: Force Friday
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Star Wars: Force Friday

I can't wait. Maybe they will have the new Black Series Revan.

There's two Targets near me but neither are opening at midnight.

I'll just go the next morning, tbh. I'll probably spend like < $100. big grin

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 07:18 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They have a Black series of Kylo, Finn, and others but the toy sets are mainly of the TFA/Rebels characters. I think the Black series of Revan is in the next wave.

They have some great looking stuff coming out though, I'm gonna get a figure of Kylo, Phazma, and Vader/Ahsoka

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Aug 29th, 2015 at 07:30 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 07:26 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Lame. The Black is just so ****ing expensive I probably won't get any of them

I plan on getting all these, however:
(please log in to view the image)

And hopefully most-to-all the new Star Wars novels as well.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 07:30 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Force Friday is when new Star Wars toys come out? Or is it just sales on SW toys in general?

I wanna get the Ahsoka & Kanan figures, tbh. But there's a Vader one? Someone have a pic?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 10:47 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|

I wanna get the Ahsoka & Kanan figures, tbh.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 11:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

If you google the images for Vader and Ahsoka the figurines were well made. The Vader design almost matches the Mccquaren art, and Ahsoka looks much better than her younger version in TCW.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 01:12 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 05:15 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

How much did that ****ing cost LMAO

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 05:18 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

$120.00.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 05:19 AM
Darth Thor

^ That's actually a good investment.

Providing Ant doesn't open the packaging and play with them.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 09:47 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

> child
> not playing with toys

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 11:54 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

KEK. I'm not opening them, lol.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 05:28 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I picked up figurines of Captain Phasma/Kylo Ren. My Walmart was pretty much desolate due to Labor Day weekend shoppers. Some of the die cast metal vehicles were cool, I'll probably pick them up when I get paid.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 08:06 PM
Raptor22

Went to a couple walmarts and targets and almost everything was sold out. But then I took a shot and went to gamestop. They had tons of star wars merchandise but no action figures. I was about to leave when one if the guys working there asked if I was looking for something specific and I told him. He went into the back room and came out with 4 large unopened boxes. It turns out that they had so much star wars merchandise that they couldnt fit it all on the shelves. He opened them up and it was like christmas.

When I was a kid and wanted more toys my parents would tell me that when I was a grown up with a job of my own I could buy as many toys as I wanted. Tonight I did.

So if anyone is looking for some, id recommend giving gamestop a try.

Last edited by Raptor22 on Sep 5th, 2015 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 03:27 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Did anyone find this Mission battlepack of Vader/Ahsoka?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 08:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Picked up a Kylo Ren figure.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2015 01:48 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Got a big storm trooper. Just finding it hard to find a place for it.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 10:14 AM