KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » HoTlander (KOTFE) vs Mustafar Anakin Skywalker

HoTlander (KOTFE) vs Mustafar Anakin Skywalker
Started by: nfactor1995

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

HoTlander (KOTFE) vs Mustafar Anakin Skywalker

This is the Outlander (Hero of Tython) as of his first KOTFE fight with Arcann taking on hindered Mustafar Anakin Skywalker. Anakin is in the same mind-set as when he fought Obi-Wan in ROTS. All-out fight, to the death, takes place on Mustafar.

Who wins and why?

Old Post May 13th, 2017 10:02 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Anakin ez

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post May 13th, 2017 10:08 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anakin stomps

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 13th, 2017 10:33 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

Mustafar Annie?

Hero wins, but it's a good fight.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 12:00 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Anakin.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 13th, 2017 12:13 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

The Outlander.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 07:47 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Anakin, but it's a good fight.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Anakin's taking it rather deceisively.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post May 13th, 2017 07:58 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The ****?

Y'all are nuts. Outlander whoops him. Anakin lost to a far inferior opponent. At the time he was so out of it his TK was merely equal to Obi-Wan's. The Outlander can probably just punt him into the lava.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 08:47 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Obi-Wan's direct feats and scaling blows the Outlander's away.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 08:53 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Goodness this PT wank is just delicious!

Old Post May 13th, 2017 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

I'm all open for a discussion, maybe someone can actually suprise me about how awesome the Outlander is.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 08:58 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Obi-Wan's direct feats and scaling blows the Outlander's away.
(please log in to view the image)

Even Act III Hero of Tython defeated a Vitiate powerful enough to destroy the Dark Temple despite being on one of the strongest DS nexus' in history and after fighting through legions of Sith and Imperial Guards. Hell, even Act I Hero was stronger and more powerful than a Barsen'thor who was crumpling house-sized blast doors like tin foil and defeated an Ancient Sith empowered by hundreds of Jedi Masters while weakened. Act I weakened and exhausted Barsen'thor would still bitchslap Obi-Wan like he owed her money and the Hero is > her explicitly. KotFE Hotlander is overkill.

coughpluskotfeoutlanderhasvalkorioncough

Last edited by Nephthys on May 13th, 2017 at 09:11 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2017 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Nephthys
(please log in to view the image)

Even Act III Hero of Tython defeated a Vitiate powerful enough to destroy the Dark Temple despite being on one of the strongest DS nexus' in history and after fighting through legions of Sith and Imperial Guards. Hell, even Act I Hero was stronger and more powerful than a Barsen'thor who was crumpling house-sized blast doors like tin foil and defeated an Ancient Sith empowered by hundreds of Jedi Masters.

coughpluskotfeoutlanderhasvalkorioncough

Despite the fact that Hero of Tython never overpowered Vitiate in the Force, Obi-Wan has influenced 500m pillars, moved a ship through space for a long duration of time without breaking a sweat, moved ship sized trees, lifted giant airships vastly pre-prime and is more powerful than the Grand Inquisitor who himself ragdolled someone who could move 50m ship sized asteroids fast enough to intercept a starfighter at full speed. Now that we've banged feats against each other, Obi-Wan's just on another level.

Last edited by DarthDuelist9 on May 13th, 2017 at 09:18 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2017 09:11 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Despite the fact that Hero of Tython never overpowered Vitiate in the Force, Obi-Wan has influenced 500m pillars, moved a ship through space for a long duration of time without breaking a sweat, moved ship sized trees, lifted giant airships vastly pre-prime and is more powerful than the Grand Inquisitor who himself ragdolled someone who could move 50m ship sized asteroids fast enough to intercept a starfighter at full speed. Now that we've banged feats against each other, Obi-Wan's just off another level.

She doesn't need to have? Vitiate pulled that off at the end of the fight when he was far more exhausted than he would be at the start of the fight. So she was tanking attacks far in excess of temple-busting throughout the fight. Clearly indicative of vastly superior power to anything Obi-Wan or Anakin did.

Bullshit.

Moving something in space, whoa.

Wow, trees. Thats definitely equal to blowing through a meter thick, building sized blast door like pudding while weakened, casually and right at the start of your career.

Bullshit again. Afaik he's moved a fighter, slowly. The Barsen'thor threw a bus-sized chunk of metal hundreds of feet casually while weakened. Right out of the prologue.

Again, moving stuff in space. Wheeeeee!

A lower level, yes.

Anyway, the Hero can probably just mind-**** Anakin like she can Tol Braga. His Mustafar mindset leaves him extremely vulnerable to getting dominated.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 09:22 PM
DarthDuelist9

Hahahaha this is ridiculous. Your basically saying "This isn't impressive" and then comparing it to something on a lesser scale.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 09:26 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Is that a concession?

Old Post May 13th, 2017 09:27 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

, Obi-Wan has influenced 500m pillars,

*wrecked and tore apart entire rows of 500 m megalith's

Old Post May 13th, 2017 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Naaah I think it's clear for users who's the better Force user, your rambling about how moving stuff in space isn't impressive isn't going to change that.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 09:31 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Naaah I think it's clear for users who's the better Force user, your rambling about how moving stuff in space isn't impressive isn't going to change that.

I'm going to take that as a "yes" then.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 09:34 PM