KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » ~*~life Problems~*~

~*~life Problems~*~
Started by: naamarie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
naamarie
Naamarie

~*~life Problems~*~

i tried to look for a place like this where everyone can talk about stuf that your having trouble with in life, a place where good people help those in need of giudance... i this topic you can talk about anything that your having trouble with from math homework to guys (or girls)

well heres my problem.... see i have this friend whos super cool and i have like the hugest crush on him, and i think he likes me too but im not sure and im afraid to tell him how i feel cuz im just scared of what will happen and then the other day some stuff happened with us and i dont know where its heading so i was just wondering what you think that i should do because i have no cluesadsad

-thanks

~*~Naamarie~*~
thanks for the sig Aldaron

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:23 PM
naamarie is currently offline Click here to Send naamarie a Private Message Find more posts by naamarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
airbonic
Ahh! norms!

Please Take it from me...life is short...very very short. Within a reasonable limit...do all you can to live a happy life. If you like this guy then tell him...be straight with him coz thats what guys like. if you think he likes you then chances are that he does coz hes obviously given some type of indication of it. Whats the worst that can happen...he says no! so what...have a laugh about it and then move on.....YOU WILL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DONT TRY!!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:28 PM
airbonic is currently offline Click here to Send airbonic a Private Message Find more posts by airbonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naamarie
Naamarie

i know that ... but its so hard to do.... easy to say but hard to do... and if i do ask him and he says that he doesnt like me then wut would i do our friendship might be ruined forever... b

~*~Naamarie~*~

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:30 PM
naamarie is currently offline Click here to Send naamarie a Private Message Find more posts by naamarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
airbonic
Ahh! norms!

Ok...put yourself in his position.. lets say he came up to you and told you that he had a crush on you and you didnt feel the same way.. will you be put off or will you feel really flatered and good. it sound vain i know...but we as humans LOVE to be loved and when someone expresses intrest in us...Believe me you dont run away...you EMBRACE it...

What im saying is ..if you tell him, even if he says no...he'll do all he can to keep the friendship going simply because he knows that he has someone he can most definitly rely on and someone whos gona keep it real.

Yes?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:41 PM
airbonic is currently offline Click here to Send airbonic a Private Message Find more posts by airbonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naamarie
Naamarie

ok that sounds good but i just don think that i can... its so hard to say that kind of thing you know?? but this situation is kind of different because we went out before but nothing really happoned it was just kind of like a mutual going out like one of us diddnt ask the other one out it just kind of happened... and then it just like stopped somehow... and now i dono if its the same thing over again or what... and im just scared to say what a feel....

~*~Naamarie~*~

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:19 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Call him over to a one on one conversation, let him know how you feel without asking him out. Just say you would like to pursue things with him and how does he feel.

It's very hard but building up the courage is worth it. Even if it doesn't go your way you won't be plagued with "What if?".

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:23 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

i know but hes like one of my best friends.... wouldnt it be akward for him... and me???

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:38 PM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Better to just tell him. Than to always wander what could have been. If you dont want to do it blantanly, then just keep dropping little hints, but if he is your friend, and a true friend, then you telling him your feelings shouldnt change things for the worse.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:43 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who

yeah... thats me (naamarie) i just signed into my other username...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:43 PM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

who?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who

oo i was just saying that me (you-know-who) just changed my username from naamarie and i just wanted to say tht so u peeps wernt like wtf! so i was just saying...

and i know i should... its easier said then done

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:54 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

There is a shirt I saw in a catlog that said "LIfe is too short!Live a little" and it always makes me laugh.Even through it is true.I like this idea for a thread.
If I have any promblems I will be sure to come here!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:18 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote