KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Nightwing

Nightwing
Started by: nothing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nothing

Nightwing

hi, guys i'm new here

i'm a big nightwing fan and was wonderin if anyone thought he should be in a movie, i think that would be great big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:27 PM
nothing is currently offline Click here to Send nothing a Private Message Find more posts by nothing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Yes NighWing should be in a movie, of couse Batman will be a GUEST star in it (its a orgin thing)

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:29 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

nightwing is the shit....but i dont know if i want him in a movie..everytime i hear that hollywood is doin another superhero movie it makes me grind my teeth...i dont want them to f*ck up nightwing like they did batman and hulk.....hollywood is just a leach tryin to suck money out of the superhero genre...sometimes it comes out good...like spiderman and the 1st couple of supermans but sometimes you get batman and robin starring george "i suck ass" clooney

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:44 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nothing

yeah i suppose wuta makes a good point but say if they did who would eberyone like to play nightwing

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:52 PM
nothing is currently offline Click here to Send nothing a Private Message Find more posts by nothing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yeah...I LOVE Nightwing!He should definately have a movie...I think he will though...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:55 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Nightwing is great. But after Catwoman, I'm not sure I trust Hollywood with him.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:40 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I dont trust WB.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:46 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I'm sure an animated Nightwing movie would be great!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:58 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i say if the new btaman movie tanks, scrap it and go with nightwing. too bad they won't make the batman vs superman movie...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 10:18 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Are u sure they wont though?
It would have been neat to see the Bat vs the Man of Steel!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 10:20 PM
Joker1237

Hey I think it might be ok for a Supe vs Batman, But a Nightwing movie will rule if done right.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:01 AM
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Are u sure they wont though?
It would have been neat to see the Bat vs the Man of Steel!!

well, warner bors. are really trying to cash in in this comic book-to-movie explosion and are busy trying to ressurect the bataman series and superman series, which is way overdue (due to some director and screen writer changes... at least 3 or 4) and is planned for a summer of 2006 release. the bats vs supes movie has been shelved for more than 5 years already and WB have no real plans of jumps starting production again... for now... maybe.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:57 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

they dont even have a super movie, how they are going to do a batman versus him?
also they way slow they are they wont need to worry about a superman movie, cos by that time clark kent superboy in smallville will be already grown up and turned into sups, so no really need for a movie.LOL
big grin smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:18 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

they are PLANNING on a 2006 summer release. i read an article about it. McG was suppose to direct it. when they said that the movie is to be filmed in australia, he backed out 'cause he's too scared to fly over open water. at present time, brian singer (x-men) is taking the helm. i think kevin smith is one of the screen writers.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 11:37 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Nightwing rules. I love how they took a sidekick and made him into a hero as easily as cool as Batman.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 10:34 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i like nightwing but i like him more as robin, well at least at the cartton i have no relation to batman comics anymore

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:07 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

No man, Nightwing is awesome, even better than Robin.

I always liked Robin, but when he became Nightwing, he made that epic leap into "serious kick-assery"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:10 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

yea nightwing is definetly an upgrade from when he was robin...it was sweet how the writers made him a cop so he can aslo fight crime from the inside...batman was always cooler that robin but when he turned into nightwing and stepped out of batmans shadow he became just as tight as batman

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:51 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Yeah that's what I mean, he ceased being the "sidekick" and became an equal, a standalone.

In fact, I may even be so bold as to say I actually like Dick Graysons character more than Bruce Wayne.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:57 PM
wuTa

the only thing that batman has over nightwing are the villians..nightwing has some good ones but batman has all the classic ones...other than that you can make a very strong argument that nightwing is better than batman

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:42 PM