KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dawn of War: Winter Assualt!!!!!!!!!

Dawn of War: Winter Assualt!!!!!!!!!
Started by: RaventheOnly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Warning Dawn of War: Winter Assualt!!!!!!!!!

OMG

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/0...tml?tag=nl.e579

An expansion and in the works to expand the franchise of Dawn of War!!!!!

New army to play as from the WH universe: Imperial Guard!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:25 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Look!!!!

Imperial Guard troops!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:06 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

IMPERIAL GAURD!! eek!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:26 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

man i havnt even had the chance to play the original and an expansion is on the way, im so behind the times

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 11:04 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

The Campaign Story was awsome eek! even if it was short eek!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:30 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I wish it had...umm...what are they called.......the bug things....

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:24 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

OMG!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:34 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I still think they should have a tyrannid army and maybe a witchhunters/Sisters of Battle/Inquisiton/Grey Knights/Assassins army

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:35 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Machete_Guy
I wish it had...umm...what are they called.......the bug things....

Thats what the reviewer said laughing out loud they are like the Zerg big grin

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 02:18 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

You are aware that the third picture is just a photo of a model which has been digitally enhanced with lasers?

Or so it looks to me.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 08:04 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
You are aware that the third picture is just a photo of a model which has been digitally enhanced with lasers?

Or so it looks to me.

Its concept art for the tank in the top two pics confused

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 01:57 AM
Sethcx
Squidge

I seriously think they're gonna drag the expansions on forever!
I mean, theres an almost limitless amount they could put into this game. They really should have given all the races campaigns in the first game release, very dissapointed on that one.
looking forward to expansion, but the only reason I'm buying it now is online play. You just know there will be another one out within the next year! I guess I just grudge shelling out £20 everytime they pop a new race.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:29 AM
Sethcx is currently offline Click here to Send Sethcx a Private Message Find more posts by Sethcx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

an expansion is most welcomed, but one army? thats not good. imperial gaurd and tyranids. next expansion then should be tau and dark eldar, possibly some upgrades and new troops for existing armies. looks good though, enjoyed dawn of war

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:28 AM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Last edited by RaventheOnly on Jun 14th, 2005 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:54 AM