KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC is cancer

KMC is cancer
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

KMC is cancer

This website encourages bullying, being cruel to others for no reason.

A website where we can trivialize genocide, and consider Homosexuality a mental illness is cancer. That none of the mods considered taking down, not even Imp, who I considered to be one of the kindest dudes on KMC.

A website where we can tell some to "kys" just for having an opinion, is cancer, for not having the same intelligence as someone with your arrogant.

People like Long Pig, who trivialized rape, not once, but twice.

People like Bardock who said all Muslims should die.

Slay grew on me, but when we first met he was kind of a dick, but he's cool.

Some of you can be the kindest people on the planet, then we have awful people who thrive off the pain of others for their own personal enjoyment, racist and prejudice people.

We need to grow up, this isn't 4chan, this is KMC, a place we wanna feel safe and secure with friends.

Theres a difference between roasting someone for fun and just trying to humiliate someone to get a laugh, the second part, is not ok.

It shouldn't be ok, anyway.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:07 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lighten up.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Maybe I'm posting in the wrong places, but when I don't post on here, I'm happier, I don't leave cause theres good people here, like Walsh, and Piggie, Gens, Spawny, and Scribs, Lance, all people I consider my friends, clearly I left out quite a few people, and I'm sorry if I did.

My point is that all this awful stuff has to stop.

Last edited by Jmanghan on Jun 16th, 2016 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:13 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: KMC is cancer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
We need to grow up, this isn't 4chan, this is KMC, a place we wanna feel safe and secure with friends.

Let me be your friend, Jma!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Heh. Few points:

- Iirc, Long Pig got banned permanently, like a while ago.

- This is a privately run forum, and technically isn't subject to any rules except those instituted by its admin/owner.

- There are a few legit wackjobs on here imo, but 90% or more of this stuff you're talking about is entirely in jest. It's just among people who don't hold certain topics taboo, and can make/take jokes without getting their knickers in a twist.

- You're missing the biggest issue in terms of policing this stuff. Raz abandoned the forums years ago. Some mods have been doing this for over a decade. Literally none of them/us want to be picking up the trash anymore when he did nothing to support us, despite numerous promises to do so in the form of forum updates, new mods/admins, and others. Any modding that still takes place is because they're here out of habit and actually still care about KMC, despite everything. Those still attempting to keep some order get trolled, spammed in their PMs by socks, etc., and apparently get sh*t on by posters like you who think they should be doing more. When in reality, most forums aren't visited by mods anymore bc there's about three that are active, and we all should have been rolled out for more active moderation years ago. But no admin, no new mods. So guys that started it in college now have two kids and a mortgage, and are still being asked to babysit political spam and curse words every day for no pay. Good times, lemme tell ya. no one owes anything to this forum anymore. It's become a lonely back alley of the internet. It might be sad, but I'm not saying that to be mean. It's just the reality of a place that's been neglected by its owner for too long to remain relevant. Once the 2-3 active mods decide they're done too (Ush hung it up recently, for example), it will only be worse.

- I'm sincerely happy that you have good friends on this site. So do I. And for what it's worth, I agree with your assessment about a lot of the bile that's on the forums. I've felt like you do before.

- There's an easy solution to this: ignore it. If there's still good stuff for you on KMC, do that and not the other stuff. And if there isn't, leave. Simple as that.

Last edited by Digi on Jun 16th, 2016 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:26 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Jon Snow better kill Ramsay, I haven't watched Season 6 at all so I dunno if he does.

Though Ramsay might also die in Season 2 of the Game of Thrones TellTale Game.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:27 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Digi
- Iirc, Long Pig got banned permanently, like a while ago.

His sock account got permabanned, too.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Jon Snow better kill Ramsay, I haven't watched Season 6 at all so I dunno if he does.

Though Ramsay might also die in Season 2 of the Game of Thrones TellTale Game.

I haven't seen a single ep from S6, either. Just finished re-watching S1-4 and saw S5 for the first time like a few days ago.

The trailer of "The Battle of Bastards" is all kinds of awesome, have you seen it?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
His sock account got permabanned, too.
What was his sock's name ?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:34 PM
Jmanghan

Yeah, staying away from the SW Versus forum.

If you dunno what you're doing they get brutal asf.

Its gotten so bad that there's been times literal depression has come of it.

Embarrassing to admit, but true.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Just be honest about your newness to the star wars mythos and they will accept you. You know how nerdy nerds can be over their beloved preferences.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:00 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, staying away from the SW Versus forum.

If you dunno what you're doing they get brutal asf.

Its gotten so bad that there's been times literal depression has come of it.

Embarrassing to admit, but true.

Lol, you need to relax.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:01 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

This website encourages bullying, being cruel to others for no reason.

A website where we can trivialize genocide, and consider Homosexuality a mental illness is cancer. That none of the mods considered taking down, not even Imp, who I considered to be one of the kindest dudes on KMC.

A website where we can tell some to "kys" just for having an opinion, is cancer, for not having the same intelligence as someone with your arrogant.

People like Long Pig, who trivialized rape, not once, but twice.

People like Bardock who said all Muslims should die.

Slay grew on me, but when we first met he was kind of a dick, but he's cool.

Some of you can be the kindest people on the planet, then we have awful people who thrive off the pain of others for their own personal enjoyment, racist and prejudice people.

Theres a difference between roasting someone for fun and just trying to humiliate someone to get a laugh, the second part, is not ok.

It shouldn't be ok, anyway.

It's not KMC, just the GDF.

Just stay in the GDT in OTF and you'll be fine

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 01:30 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
It's not KMC, just the GDF.

Just stay in the GDT in OTF and you'll be fine

Had never seen that "yep" smiley. Thought I was losing my mind for a second. It's late and I'm near sleep, so I had to do a double take.

smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 03:47 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Re: KMC is cancer

People like Bardock who said all Muslims should die..

What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:17 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Bardock42
What the f**k?

You islamophobe bastard!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:18 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

The following is a joke

I, at most, said I think 50% of Muslims should be killed

The preceding was a joke

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 09:05 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Maybe I'm posting in the wrong places, but when I don't post on here, I'm happier, I don't leave cause theres good people here, like Walsh, and Piggie, Gens, Spawny, and Scribs, Lance, all people I consider my friends, clearly I left out quite a few people, and I'm sorry if I did.

My point is that all this awful stuff has to stop.

There there jman it's okay

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 12:02 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Bardock42
The following is a joke

I, at most, said I think 50% of Muslims should be killed

The preceding was a joke

That's roughly eight hundred million people! That ain't funny!

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:19 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote