KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash with Magneto's magnetic powers vs. Hulk with Nightcrawlers teleporting skills.

Flash with Magneto's magnetic powers vs. Hulk with Nightcrawlers teleporting skills.
Started by: Dark_Lantern

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark_Lantern
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash with Magneto's magnetic powers vs. Hulk with Nightcrawlers teleporting skills.

Yet another twist of fate....

Who can imagine flash at light speed with magnetic powers or Hulk being able to teleport so a surprise attack....

Who comes out on top...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:21 PM
Dark_Lantern is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Lantern a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Lantern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: Flash with Magneto's magnetic powers vs. Hulk with Nightcrawlers teleporting skills.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark_Lantern
Yet another twist of fate....

Who can imagine flash at light speed with magnetic powers or Hulk being able to teleport so a surprise attack....

Who comes out on top...

over kill

Flash wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:22 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Lantern
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could the hulk teleport and catch flash sleepin.

Does Flash have good awareness like spiderman so he would sense the hulk behind him???

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:30 PM
Dark_Lantern is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Lantern a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Lantern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark_Lantern
Could the hulk teleport and catch flash sleepin.

Does Flash have good awareness like spiderman so he would sense the hulk behind him???

Yes. The Flash has sensed bullets coming towards his head from miles away.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:34 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Lantern
Restricted

Account Restricted

doesn't hulk have a sonic scream of some sorts?? I thinking... could he teleport then use this sonic blast straight out of the teleportation.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:40 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

He has Thunderclap.

But he won't be able to do it before Flash has killed him...he even won't be able to teleport before Flash kills him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:41 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Lantern
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm guessing flash would throw something metal at the hulk using light speed....wow that seems pretty deadly....

A nice combo of speed and power.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:44 PM
HaSon

I bet Flashneto can do one hell of a Fastball Special.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:45 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Hulk dumb, Hulk teleport into solid object, Hulk die

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:22 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is lame give people other peoples powers.

this thread loses

Attachment: thread%20sucks.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:37 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well picture this Flash runs over to Wolverine takes out his adamantium bones then fashions himself and armor with to spikes at the end. This while Hulk is taking his first breath and a half and sayin slowing.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA..................
Just then we see Hulk's head down by his feet rolling on the ground and flash standing there wondering what to do next.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:09 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Lantern
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got Cha...lol

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:21 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

o rly

Attachment: orly-34599.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:35 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote