KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » -=- The Manifesto -=-

-=- The Manifesto -=-
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

-=- The Manifesto -=-

Anybody who has an IQ bellow 120 should be shot.

And then again I am being generous.

It is better for The human race, the continuation of the race, that only smart people survive.

Dumb people are only a burden on our society.

Here's An Example To help understand:

There would be no, or a drastically low rate of Illnesses / Sickness in the world if medication was not Invented.

Only the strong Survive.

All idiots should be removed, As such The Human Race can advance drastically.

And yes, Science have found a "dumb" gene.

Only a Matter of time until that piece of DNA be Eradicated from the face of the earth.

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jan 22nd, 2006 at 07:13 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:08 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Agreed.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:11 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: -=- The Manifesto -=-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Dumb people are only a burdun on our society.

shifty

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:12 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Hahaha. A purge of the foolish, ignorant masses? Why not?

Though really, wouldn't it simply be better for the intelligent upper class to, I don't know, enslave the stupid rather then killing them? I'm fairly sure something could be done with them, they could be used to build pyramids or something - and besides, basing a purge on I.Q scores would be problematic and wouldn't necessarily remove the idiots from the world. Though it's worth a shot. wink

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:16 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Ever Since The Romantic Revolution the world has gone haywire.

It is Time we return to our Classicist Roots.

"Man has Been Placed on this Earth to overcome Nature"

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jan 22nd, 2006 at 07:30 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:17 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
(...)

Though really, wouldn't it simply be better for the intelligent upper class to, I don't know, enslave the stupid rather then killing them? I'm fairly sure something could be done with them, they could be used to build pyramids or something - and besides, basing a purge on I.Q scores would be problematic and wouldn't necessarily remove the idiots from the world. Though it's worth a shot. wink

I shall not make the Same Mistake As Hitler.

Although we Above Average and Beyond I.Q. people are superior, I shall not underestimate the idiots, thus the "Entwurzelung der Idioten".

I do not want a rebellion.

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jan 22nd, 2006 at 07:23 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:21 AM
Imagawa666
Overlord

I'd much rather take control of my government and have all facists, naziests and communists like yourself shot! How dare you sugeest culling people on their intellect! You are a pathetic! You are a blight on humanity! ANybody who suggests culling innocent people like you deserve to be shot! Genocidest!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:04 PM
Imagawa666 is currently offline Click here to Send Imagawa666 a Private Message Find more posts by Imagawa666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Who would be left???????....It's a stupid world..

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:44 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeykangaroo
jumpy

dont we need stupid people to do the jobs we dont want to doerm

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:46 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by Imagawa666
I'd much rather take control of my government and have all facists, naziests and communists like yourself shot! How dare you sugeest culling people on their intellect! You are a pathetic! You are a blight on humanity! ANybody who suggests culling innocent people like you deserve to be shot! Genocidest!

laughing

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 04:24 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by joeykangaroo
dont we need stupid people to do the jobs we dont want to doerm

We will do them, it willonly be more efficient.

And an even better idea, All bellow 120 IQ are enlisted in the Army.

With such a plentiful Army, we could easly spread this throughout the world.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 04:31 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

but wouldn't the 120 iqers get board and feel under valued being bin men???

Or perhaps you could create super robots that will do it for you! big grin

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 04:50 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imagawa666
Overlord

This thread is either a sick joke or the ravings of someone detached from reality....

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:24 PM
Imagawa666 is currently offline Click here to Send Imagawa666 a Private Message Find more posts by Imagawa666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yes, because smart people don't get sick.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by debbiejo

Umm...let me venture a guess.

All those with an I.Q. higher than 120. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:34 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

lol ok einsteinsmile Yeah fantastic idea now make sure you don't leave a mess after you finish yourself offsmile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 10:45 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by soleran30
lol ok einsteinsmile Yeah fantastic idea now make sure you don't leave a mess after you finish yourself offsmile
laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:04 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by debbiejo

I'll be sure to make sure people remember you.

Only kidding.

I won't.

Seriously though, only joking. Or am I...

Yes.

Or am I...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:21 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: -=- The Manifesto -=-

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Anybody who has an IQ bellow 120 should be shot.

And then again I am being generous.

It is better for The human race, the continuation of the race, that only smart people survive.

Dumb people are only a burden on our society.

Here's An Example To help understand:

There would be no, or a drastically low rate of Illnesses / Sickness in the world if medication was not Invented.

Only the strong Survive.

All idiots should be removed, As such The Human Race can advance drastically.

And yes, Science have found a "dumb" gene.

Only a Matter of time until that piece of DNA be Eradicated from the face of the earth.

Only problem I have with this is that there are alot of people out there who have low IQ's (for example people with Down's syndrome) who are sweet caring people who work hard and wouldn't harm a soul. I have no ill will or problems with these people.

Perhaps if you changed your manifesto and went after people who acted like idiots or do not use their intleeigence as opposed to those with a measured level of intelligence your manifesto would be met woth wider approval.

For example, some guy who only has an IQ of 98 but is a hard worker, good neighbour and a decent father goes in the "check" column whereas a guy who has an IQ of 145 yet has 3 DUI's, is a complete jerkoff and who victimzes others for personal gains definitley goes in th "X" column.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:33 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Re: Re: -=- The Manifesto -=-

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Only problem I have with this is that there are alot of people out there who have low IQ's (for example people with Down's syndrome) who are sweet caring people who work hard and wouldn't harm a soul. I have no ill will or problems with these people.

Perhaps if you changed your manifesto and went after people who acted like idiots or do not use their intleeigence as opposed to those with a measured level of intelligence your manifesto would be met woth wider approval.

For example, some guy who only has an IQ of 98 but is a hard worker, good neighbour and a decent father goes in the "check" column whereas a guy who has an IQ of 145 yet has 3 DUI's, is a complete jerkoff and who victimzes others for personal gains definitley goes in th "X" column.

Basically scrap the whole thing then, in essence.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:35 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote