KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Namor's Army vs The JLA

King Namor's Army vs The JLA
Started by: Malo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malo

King Namor's Army vs The JLA

The Army of Namor:

Storm
Namor
Ocean Master
Ice man
Aquaman
Hydro-man

vs

The JLA:

Batman
Superman
G.L Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Green Arrow, Ollie

No prep. Who wins?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:01 AM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

Superman vaps the oceans. JLA's gonna be eating seafood for a while.

Last edited by cheap cabbage on Jan 24th, 2006 at 03:15 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:06 AM
cheap cabbage is currently offline Click here to Send cheap cabbage a Private Message Find more posts by cheap cabbage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

JLA

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:14 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman420sexy

JLA, but I don't know who ocean master or hydro-man are.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:16 AM
superman420sexy is currently offline Click here to Send superman420sexy a Private Message Find more posts by superman420sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I think this is closer than it looks...batman and ollie play no part....tempest should be added, but whatever....Iceman just flash freezes them all, or turns into water vapor and then kills them all. Seruisly press the link on my sig...you will be blown away on about the third page.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:16 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Green Lantern can contain Iceman or absorb his consciousness into the ring.

I admit, I have no idea who the hell Ocean Master is.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:21 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think this is closer than it looks...batman and ollie play no part....tempest should be added, but whatever....Iceman just flash freezes them all, or turns into water vapor and then kills them all. Seruisly press the link on my sig...you will be blown away on about the third page.....

lies all lies lol

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:22 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

thing is no one would be able to see him, and since its not general knowledge GL wouldnt know to ask his ring to scan for him

I think OM is a villain in aquaman

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:23 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

All characters have basic knowledge of strengths and weaknesses as per forum rules but even still, a flash freeze shouldn't get past his shield.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:26 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

but if you have a field couldnt he go past it mentally making the freeze?

doesnt matter I agree the ring can DO ANYTHING, but its closer than it looks

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:28 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by Blair Wind
but if you have a field couldnt he go past it mentally making the freeze?

doesnt matter I agree the ring can DO ANYTHING, but its closer than it looks

The field is skintight. He'd have to literally put his conscious into Kyle's body.

It's closer only because of Iceman. The rest of his team gets smoked. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:30 AM
superman420sexy

Superman's heat vision is hoter than the sun(stupid, I know) So microwaves them before they can be flash frozen. Ocean-master also has no play in this(wikipedia says he has no powers, even though he is aquaman's half brother). Hydro man needs to be replenished in the water, and has a hard time fighting spiderman. He is the result of a volcanic gas and failed electronic experiment in the water. MArtian manhunter could kill storm. Namor.. I like him but he would get jumped. AND NO ONE CA STAND UP TO THE 200 QUINTILLION TON FURY( one quintillion is 1,000 billion, billions).

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:33 AM
superman420sexy is currently offline Click here to Send superman420sexy a Private Message Find more posts by superman420sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

blah Iceman had a whole thread vs Superman and that went on forever.....Iceman is much more powerful than anyone else on his team.....if aquaman can take out MM and GL the rest have no chance....but I dont think Aquaman could take out MM, he might be able to take out GL and then Iceman Flash Freezes MM, leaving the rest open for attack from him....

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:38 AM
superman420sexy

dude superman fries him so bad

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:41 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

dude brush up on iceman....press my sig link, Superman is not god, he can be beaten.....

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:43 AM
-K-M-

Ocean Master is Aquaman's brother, he is pretty badass.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:55 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

I have learned not to put much faith in green lanterns auto shield or regular ones.It's probably just bad writing.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:57 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

You misunderstand the auto shield like most people do. It protects from death, not being KO'd or something like that.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:02 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by The Ion
You misunderstand the auto shield like most people do. It protects from death, not being KO'd or something like that.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all this time I thought it was cis when Hal got blindsided................. sad
Thanks Ion ..............

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:03 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by thesilverspider
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all this time I thought it was cis when Hal got blindsided................. sad
Thanks Ion ..............

i knew u liked him lol

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:13 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote