KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Ghostrider VS Punisher Spiderman

Venom Ghostrider VS Punisher Spiderman
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom Ghostrider VS Punisher Spiderman

Who do you think would win? I think Venom would tear punisher apart... Even thouh he didnt fair to well againt him in his comics, Still. I think hed tear him up now. I think Ghost rider would like whip up spiderman and get him locked in his chain and like burn him and crap.
Venom would win, Tottally, Venom rules.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:13 AM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

ghost rider can beat punisher, venom can beat spiderman. both are resistant to small and medium round fire.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:29 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sc0rchy
El Scorcho

ghostrider would just mow them both down on his bike.

El Scorcho... AY CARUMBA!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:39 AM
Sc0rchy is currently offline Click here to Send Sc0rchy a Private Message Find more posts by Sc0rchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Venom and Spidy would get it on for hours, while Ghostrider would play arround with Punisher. The Punisher would meet the real punishment. I'll go with Venom and Ghostrider.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:55 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

It'd be fun to see how a comic book writer would draw out this battle. IMO Venom and Ghostrider would whoop on Spidey and Punisher. But a comic book would make it a more even battle for the sake of keeping it interesting. And i'm not a Punisher fan or anything, but never downplay any character played by Dolf Lundgren.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:00 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just dont really like the punisher cause hes just some normal guy with guns, not like captain america whose a super soldier, hes just some guy with lots of revenge on his mind.Ive always liked ghostrider, Just dont think he was too recognized.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:19 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fizzy

Venom would eat spidey for breakfast and ghostrider would own the punisher no contest between these characters venom and ghostrider would win

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:25 PM
fizzy is currently offline Click here to Send fizzy a Private Message Find more posts by fizzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah not to mention ghost rider and venom have been a team on more than one occasion

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:29 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, Venom and Ghostie seem like the perfect Duo, cause Ghostie usually kills to get things done, but doesnt like it, Same with Venom, And they both have super evil apperances, They should become partners.

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:57 AM
Marcellus
executioner

they are there called spirits of vengence

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:08 AM
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

THIS IS HOW MUCH I HATE THE PUNISHER!

Attachment: punisher-movie-widepaper3.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:09 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

wow man ur cool the punisher would rape ur guys all he would need is a flame thrower to make short work of venom htne spider jus has to kick ghost rider, thanx for comin out

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:50 AM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

fisrt off these guys have all worked together, so this isnt the best what if battle, and it takes a dude with a lot of skill with fire(human torch for example) to tag venom with the stuff. they all have there good point's and balance each other out, hence all the teaming up. punishers got tactics, spideys got brains, ghostrider is just a badass, and venom is just a well balanced character(read the marvel bio). we need some good what if threads so im gonna make one.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:04 AM
Eidolon

A flame thrower wouldn't stop Venom, Venom would just clog it up with his webbing since webbing isn't very flamable. Next up Venom has taken down the Human Torch as well, as shown in a comic in which Spidy brings Torch in as back up to try and get Venom's help with carnage.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:07 AM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

I can't wait to see the Punisher movie, and hopefully the GhostRider movie. And if we're lucky we may see Venom in Spidy 2 or maby 3 hopefully with a spin-off movie of Venom. All in all Venom, Wolverine, Punisher, Ghost Rider, and Blade are my favorite heros (or marvel characters).

Sorry if it's a bit off topic, Venom and Ghost would waste Spidy and Punisher, if not on just the fact they're better but that Venom and Ghost don't mind working with eachother, Spidy and Punisher however don't really get along.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:10 AM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

there should be a series coming out were, spidey, dare devil, and wolvie are playing the hunter prey game with punisher. execpt hes is trying to kill them not catch them.
yeah im lookin forward to all the movies, i know they arnet 100 percent accurate on characters. but i would rather see a venom spin-off. cuase i cant see venom going totaly nuts in spiderman 3. too pg-13. it should be like the punisher movie and blade movies were he could just walk around and f$$k people up.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:28 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

You have got to be kidding. Venom is stupid with average hand to hand skills. Spider Man is a genius.

quote:
and it takes a dude with a lot of skill with fire(human torch for example) to tag venom with the stuff.

Punisher was a Marine. A career (20 years) Marine. Served in Vietnam. Was in Special Forces. Went through SEAL training. Has a distinguished combat record. Well versed in hand to hand combat. Is that "skill enough" for you stick out tongue

LoL, Punisher and Spiderman would STOMP Venom and Ghostrider - and Ghostrider is far from "badass."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:32 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

you are quite annoying, maybe i gave you too much credit. you really dont get it. Venom is a "badass" whether or not you want to see that. do you know(i doubt it) that during the marvel DC crossover that superman kicked just about every bodys ass, EXCEPT venom. superman kicked juggernuats ass becuase hes a idoit, yet venom almost KILLS superman and didnt kill him becuase spider man saved super man. YES IT HAPPEND IN KINGDOME COME.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:02 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by venomfan
you are quite annoying, maybe i gave you too much credit. you really dont get it. Venom is a "badass" whether or not you want to see that. do you know(i doubt it) that during the marvel DC crossover that superman kicked just about every bodys ass, EXCEPT venom. superman kicked juggernuats ass becuase hes a idoit, yet venom almost KILLS superman and didnt kill him becuase spider man saved super man. YES IT HAPPEND IN KINGDOME COME.

Yeah, this does it for me. Let's see:

Superman has moved planets, is faster than light, is invulnerable, has x-ray vision, super hearing, heat vision - and Venom almost kills Superman. laughing out loud

Spiderman saved Superman. laughing out loud

What Marvel/DC Crossover? They have had oh, eleventy bazillion of those.

This happened in KINGDOM COME? Um, "Kingdom Come" was written by Mark Waid, illustrated by Alex Ross. There was not ONE Marvel character in Kingdom Come. In Kingdom Come, SHAZAM just about kicked Superman's ass, not VENOM. My God, if you are going to talk trash then get your titles right laughing out loud

Venom sucks and is a third-rate character with a costume that Spider Man THREW AWAY. LoL

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:51 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well my titles may be wrong, but at least i point out things that happend actually happend in the comics, not your little vision of what you would like to see. go ahead doubt me that the two never fought proves just how big of a idiot you are(yes venom is geting hit ooOOOoo, but this came of a superman site and is the only picture proof of the two fighting)

Attachment: bullshit.jpg
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:56 AM