KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » most used comments, in my (and yerss's) class

most used comments, in my (and yerss's) class
Started by: Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

most used comments, in my (and yerss's) class

in 15 days (all the school days we had in septembre)
the comment "I don't get it" was said 24 times and the comment "I can't follow" was said 23 times

me or yerss never said either of them once

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 01:31 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

are you sure you and yerss didnt say them all 24 times?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 01:33 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

100%,

look our class has one of the easiest programs in the entire school, me and yerss are by far the smartest ppl in the class

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 01:35 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

we have the toughest program in school...every day we get out at 20:30. I dunno about smartness but i sure don't put my back into learning. And 15 and 23 times in 15 days isn't that much...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:06 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yes education is sooooooo stupid roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:08 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

it depends.....u learn a lot of bullshit in school. Much more than what u really use in life

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:09 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol not that much, dexx it's almost 1.5 times a day I think that's a lot

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:11 PM
queeq
Chaos

Re: most used comments, in my (and yerss's) class

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
in 15 days (all the school days we had in septembre)
the comment "I don't get it" was said 24 times and the comment "I can't follow" was said 23 times

That's Belgium for ya! big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:15 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well actualy that's human sciences for ya stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:15 PM
queeq
Chaos

But in Belgium!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:16 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

are you sure about this? I was under the impression it was much more then just 23 times!

oh ... wait... last maths lesson didn't count for september, right? big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:35 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He can't even count.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:38 PM
yerssot

the teacher? he's paid for it?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 02:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
it depends.....u learn a lot of bullshit in school. Much more than what u really use in life
I used to think the same, I have since arrived at the following conclusion:-
You go to school to show how well you can learn and for others to determine how intelligent you are. The way this works is that during your time at school you learn about many things, some of which are never required again, you get tests and exams etc on these to show how well you have picked all of these up, this shows how well you are able to learn things and thus can acertain a level of intelligence. So depending on your grades/results prospective employers are able to determine how well you will learn and pick up the job. The different subjects you do will show which fields you are more likely to excel in, I myself was always top of the year (or near enough) in mathematics, my logic skills are particularly good and I am able to solve problems/puzzles more easily than most, so I chose my profession accordingly - I am a Pizza delivery man.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 03:16 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 03:49 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

my dreamjob

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 04:14 PM
Fire

lol
well no last maths lesson was octobre u ****

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 06:07 PM
Dexx
wingless

the thing is ...i'm starting to realise that what u do in school is slowly turning into a ...thingie for wich teachers get payed for.. I have to get extra payed hours at home to be able to keep up at school...cause the teachers don't care if i know or not round here. Ofcourse they're not payed enough to want to do that...But the useless shit u learn in school is enormous.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 07:09 PM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
lol
well no last maths lesson was octobre u ****

my first maths lesson after a week free, that one
that counted as a september??? poodoo!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 08:12 PM
Lara
Belladonna

thats the thing, teachers always assume that you already know what their talking about and if you dont well, your just stupid and shouldn't be in school, not only that they let the clowns grab their attention and spend most of the time in the lessons stressing at the ppl least responsible. college is completely different (thank the higher being!).
true, teachers arent paid enough, but still they should make the effort in the class to help the ppl who need the help and want to learn. I mean, if you go to the inconvenience of showing up to their class in the first place then they should at least make the effort to make the class worth teaching!

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 01:04 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote