KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom's Return....

Venom's Return....
Started by: Menetnashté

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Venom's Return....

Alright I don't think this has been done before since everyone is still going on about the film. But Venom, as in classic Eddie Venom (not that ***** ass stupid muther****ing piece of rat shit Venom wannabe Gargan), is apparently returning in sensational spider-man 39, coming this July!
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?...msreturnil8.png

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 06:37 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Please give Eddie back the symbiote, please give Eddie back the symbiote, please give Eddie back the symbiote....etc

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 09:56 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm so glad that Venom (Eddie Brock) is returning to the comic books. I never like Angelo Fortunado's Venom and Mac Gargan with the symbiote was just ugly. Eddie Brock was the only Venom that was cool. I look forward to seeing him in the comic books again.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 02:00 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Please give Eddie back the symbiote, please give Eddie back the symbiote, please give Eddie back the symbiote....etc

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 09:03 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Wait a minute...

I thought Eddie Brock died in an alley in the "Venomous" storyline. His wrists were cut open and in the "internal monolouge" box Spidey said "...He won't make it through the night." Or is there more about him in the next arc? I just started reading main continuity Spider-Man (after reading Ultimate Spidey for a LONG time) so I still need to get a grip on what is going on...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 11:49 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

If Eddie gets the symbiote back then I'll buy it, if he dies then screw it...I don't wanna see the best Venom there ever was die...I wanna see him get the symbiote back

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 12:06 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Nice.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:52 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Wait a minute...

I thought Eddie Brock died in an alley in the "Venomous" storyline. His wrists were cut open and in the "internal monolouge" box Spidey said "...He won't make it through the night." Or is there more about him in the next arc? I just started reading main continuity Spider-Man (after reading Ultimate Spidey for a LONG time) so I still need to get a grip on what is going on...

He was rescued before he died and taken to a hospital, I heard there was apparently a scene of him in the hospital during spidey's unmasking in the civil war storyline.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:49 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Menetnashté
He was rescued before he died and taken to a hospital, I heard there was apparently a scene of him in the hospital during spidey's unmasking in the civil war storyline.

Oh, ok...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 09:42 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Eddie back as Venom is cool. I know its gonna happen, however I hope that Venom and Spidey will work together rather than always fighting.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 10:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That would be nice. Spiderman working together with Venom is always good to see.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:09 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but the thing is that it's really unlikely for Venom to return knowing Sam. Since he already doesn't really like Venom, I doubt that he'd give fans the satisfaction of allowing him to return in SM-4.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:49 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

You obviously don't pay attention to important details. This forum is about Venom's return in the comic books, not the movie...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:56 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Eddie back as Venom is cool. I know its gonna happen, however I hope that Venom and Spidey will work together rather than always fighting.

I'm not sure if they will in sensational, but he'll be one of the two main enemies in a crossover coming up with Spider-man and Red Sonja.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 04:17 AM
steverules
The doctor

Who Eddie Venom or Mac Venom? Please let it be Eddie

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 08:28 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by steverules
Who Eddie Venom or Mac Venom? Please let it be Eddie

Eddie Brock. Or at least it looks like him here's the picture
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 08:45 AM
steverules
The doctor

Whats the difference between the mac venom and Eddie Venom...other than Eddie being better off course and they are both different people

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 11:19 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

The Eddie Venom is better in terms of intelligence, physique, strength, agility, humor, etc. In other words, the Eddie Venom is better than the Mac Venom in all categories.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:27 PM
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

I think the real question here is, will Eddie accomplish what no herald in the marvel universe could ever dream of? Kill Aunt May?

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 05:10 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by AngryManatee
I think the real question here is, will Eddie accomplish what no herald in the marvel universe could ever dream of? Kill Aunt May?

He could if he wanted to but unless he's had some radical change he won't since she's an innocent

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 05:17 PM