KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Incest

Incest
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Incest

I've looked around, and I've heard a lot of people as well as apparent experts saying incest causes crazy shit to happen to offspring, but has there ever even been a case?

I've never seen a case of it happening, I've searched google, but not found such a story or even the origin of this myth.

Does anyone know a case or can refer me to something that shows ****ing your sibling will result in children with three eyes and down syndrome?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:47 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Have a hot sister, do ya?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

3 eyes? idk

but i have heard down syndrome

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Look at the ratio of babies born with six toes/fingers: five toes/fingers in a normal population, and then look at the ratio in an amish population.

WINcest!

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:51 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Actually, I only have brothers, but if I did, I would.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:54 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

probably not, its imo a form of social control, but in the long run if you have a hot sister like Backfire implied lol, use contraception or something, you dont have to create spawn fortunatley...

Were the Egyptions not incestuous, i mean they were one of the most powerful empires ever to excist and one of the most well known, if they had not been destroyed they would prob be one of the greater nations of today if they were on the same track.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:55 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by BackFire

No, but I understand that his mother was fond of his uncle. laughing out loud

Last edited by Shakyamunison on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:10 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No, but I understand that his mother was found of his uncle. laughing out loud
Don't you mean fond?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:11 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by lord xyz
Don't you mean fond?

Thanks for helping me insult you correctly. wink

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:15 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Re: Incest

I've looked around, and I've heard a lot of people as well as apparent experts saying incest causes crazy shit to happen to offspring, but has there ever even been a case?

I've never seen a case of it happening, I've searched google, but not found such a story or even the origin of this myth.

Does anyone know a case or can refer me to something that shows ****ing your sibling will result in children with three eyes and down syndrome?

Originally posted by The Pict
There was a German professor in human genetics who said that out of a hundred children born from closely related adults almost half have some sort of disabilities.

He was commenting on a couple who were brother and sister but had four children together. Unsurprisingly two of the children were born disabled.

So if people are going to engage in incestuous relationships they should not have children.

When I said that I had watched a report on this German brother and sister who wouldn't stop f*cking each other even though they had disabled kids and he kept getting put in jail.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:20 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Pict
When I said that I had watched a report on this German brother and sister who wouldn't stop f*cking each other even though they had disabled kids and he kept getting put in jail.
Although I'm not the fan on statistics, I did just ask for a case.

So yeah, incest probably increases the chances of getting down syndrome kids.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:30 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Although I'm not the fan on statistics, I did just ask for a case.

So yeah, incest probably increases the chances of getting down syndrome kids.

No, it does not have anything to do with down syndrome. That is a genetic problem that can hit any pregnancy. Interbreeding can lead to insanity or Hemophilia.

Last edited by Shakyamunison on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:35 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

genetics are an odd thing

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:38 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Wasn't there a case in an Autria incident where a dad had many children with his daughter, all of them were in special need in some way.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:49 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it does not have anything to do with down syndrome. That is a genetic problem that can hit any pregnancy. Interbreeding can lead to insanity or Hemophilia.
Going to back that up?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:52 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
probably not, its imo a form of social control, but in the long run if you have a hot sister like Backfire implied lol, use contraception or something, you dont have to create spawn fortunatley...

Were the Egyptions not incestuous, i mean they were one of the most powerful empires ever to excist and one of the most well known, if they had not been destroyed they would prob be one of the greater nations of today if they were on the same track.

I don't know how much stock I would put in the actual practice of incest in Egyptian (or many other royal circles, for that matter) culture. However, there is no shortage of mummified babies in the archaeological records. I would attribute this more to the over-all infant mortality rate than I would to any actual practice of incest. Many times they married their relatives as a symbolic gesture of power, rather than out of some desire to have sex with their sister.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:56 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Going to back that up?

Just goggle it. If you look at the role family, you will see a lot of both insanity and Hemophilia. For example, just look at two of King Henry VIII children.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 10:56 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just goggle it. If you look at the role family, you will see a lot of both insanity and Hemophilia. For example, just look at two of King Henry VIII children.
You mean Mary I, Elizabeth I or Edward VI?

I don't think they were insane...nor do I think they were haemophilics.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 11:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Devil King
I don't know how much stock I would put in the actual practice of incest in Egyptian (or many other royal circles, for that matter) culture. However, there is no shortage of mummified babies in the archaeological records. I would attribute this more to the over-all infant mortality rate than I would to any actual practice of incest. Many times they married their relatives as a symbolic gesture of power, rather than out of some desire to have sex with their sister.

well regardless of motives it worked, they are one of the most powerful and perhaps the most notificed nations ever to excist and likely ever to excist.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 11:12 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Incest just causes all of your bad genes, whether they're recessive or not, to be doubled upon in likelihood that they get passed onto your offspring.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 11:25 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote