KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bullseye vs. Batgirl (Cass)

Bullseye vs. Batgirl (Cass)
Started by: Metalmanx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Bullseye vs. Batgirl (Cass)

Straight up fight. No PIS or CIS.

Both fighting to the best of their ability to take the other out of the fight (Death/KO/Crippled).

Both get standard equipment. Bullseye gets his usual set of throwing weapons (knives, cards, shuriken, etc.), two sai, and two pistols. Batgirl gets her standard utility belt and everything that comes with it.

Takes place in an abandoned city environment, similar to both Gotham and NYC. They start 90 feet apart (the distance between home plate and first base).

Who takes it?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 12:29 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

cassi wins

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 12:34 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Fight starts; Bullseye pulls the trigger, Batgirl dodges and the fight is on.

45 seconds and 30 ricochets later, Batgirl gets a bullet in the back of her head. sick

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 12:51 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Good fight. I'll give Cass the majority. 7/10

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 01:21 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

you gave bullseye a GUN. cis is off. he MURDERS her. no toying around or anything

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 01:38 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Actually, they gave him two guns.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 01:39 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

yea, but he doesnt need two big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 01:41 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: Bullseye vs. Batgirl (Cass)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
two pistols

They start 90 feet apart (the distance between home plate and first base).

why do you hate cass?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 02:16 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

her funeral will be lovely .

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 07:43 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Originally posted by complexbrother
her funeral will be lovely .

Closed casket after he blows her head off.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 07:44 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

How does DD handle Bullseye when he has a gun?

Is it a "he doesn't, he just avoids this situation," kind of thing?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 08:08 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen cassie allow bullets to get inches away from her face before dodging them with a playful smile. Bulls needs something faster than a gun to hit her with because if she closes the distance, she'll rip his adamantium spine out. Does he still have that?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 09:52 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Tough one. Like mentioned Cass had dodged bullets with ease before, however with Bullseye it'll most likely be a totally different story.

If Cass gets in close though she'll take it.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 03:06 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

bullseye STOMPS

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 03:22 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by long pig
Bulls needs something faster than a gun to hit her

so, to you it is reasonable that Cass can't be tagged by anything moving slower than the speed of sound?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 03:26 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Yeah with a gun... Bullseye is pretty damn nasty. I would say B is good enough to defend himself in a h2h (not something he would want to get into) But without CIS Bullseye would be firing in all sorts of ways and ricocheting shit like crazy and eventually hits cass.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 03:48 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

So how does DD deal with him when he has a gun?

---

Sidenote, projectile speed isn't the primary degree of difficulty decider in dodging. To quote a certain ninja, "The problem with your gun is you have to point it where you want to send the bullets, and I can see that."

Unpredictability and such matter a lot more.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 05:01 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Q99

imho, PIS, unless the context allows for DD to reasonably cut down the distance between the two

DD's radar sense also gives him a better spatial understanding of his opponent's body, so if any hero could be said to be able to accurately predict bullet trajectory, he seems the best

Originally posted by Q99
Sidenote, projectile speed isn't the primary degree of difficulty decider in dodging. To quote a certain ninja, "The problem with your gun is you have to point it where you want to send the bullets, and I can see that."

maybe in a fictional universe, sure, and if that is the excuse people want to use in most bulletdodging feats, I wont argue against that the same way I wont argue that radiation doesn't give people superpowers

this is an entire red herring, though, as many bullet dodging feats have nothing to do with processing the gun aim. Many bullet dodging feats have heroes dodging bullets in mid flight, or ones fired when their back was turned. In these instances, "i saw where you were going to shoot" doesn't cover it, and show the inherent PIS of guns in comics.

lol, geez, I sound like a one trick pony on this lately...

Last edited by tsilamini on Mar 25th, 2011 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 05:10 PM
Q99

Originally posted by inimalist
imho, PIS, unless the context allows for DD to reasonably cut down the distance between the two

DD's radar sense also gives him a better spatial understanding of his opponent's body, so if any hero could be said to be able to accurately predict bullet trajectory, he seems the best

If there's two heroes who can, it'd be DD and Cass.

quote:

maybe in a fictional universe, sure, and if that is the excuse people want to use in most bulletdodging feats, I wont argue against that the same way I wont argue that radiation doesn't give people superpowers

Most projectiles, the travel speed is high enough that the distance between shooter and target doesn't give enough time move a body out of the way no matter what the projectile is.

Odds are if someone has you in their sights from 20 feet away, whether it's crossbow bolt, bullet, or laser it hardly matters, the speed of the projectile leaves you insufficient dodging time to react in all three cases. The bolt just gives you 'practically squat' time before you're hit and the laser gives you 'actually squat'.

Seeing where the aim is and avoiding it is pretty much the only way to dodge fire, and getting out of the way of the barrel requires significantly less speed than 'projectile dodging' in all cases.

quote:
Many bullet dodging feats have heroes dodging bullets in mid flight, or ones fired when their back was turned. In these instances, "i saw where you were going to shoot" doesn't cover it, and show the inherent PIS of guns in comics.

Personally I generally chalk it up to artistic license. Because... comic bullets are like 30 mph otherwise smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 05:20 PM

Originally posted by Q99

---

BE's acruaccy rate drops when he faces superhumans or even peak humans. DD has mocked him for it. she can dodge some fire, but I doubt she can keep it up indefinitely and he is good enough to tag teleporters with ricochets. while DD can perceive the entirety of the 3d space arround him, cassie's body reading gimmick will be useless against calculated ricochets.

BE 7/10

Last edited by 753 on Mar 25th, 2011 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 05:25 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote