KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » alpha bison vs gouki

alpha bison vs gouki
Started by: Blue nocturne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

alpha bison vs gouki

My bet is on bison what do you all think.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 05:47 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

ooh come on Blue Nocturne.....

damn boy if you know so mutch about sf you know that even Shin Bison no match is for Akuma... messed

ask the other members

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 07:16 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_remy
ooh come on Blue Nocturne.....

damn boy if you know so mutch about sf you know that even Shin Bison no match is for Akuma... messed

ask the other members

Shin remy you do know that final bison is top tier right.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 07:27 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Do you even know what alpha bison can do?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 07:29 PM
shin_remy

LOL you ask me ? hahaha

DUHHHH

Yet Akuma is tooo high for him, there is a reason why nobody post except me !!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 07:57 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Because they underestimate bison as always.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:01 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Here are some of bison's abilities

-Flight
-Teleportation
-Emitting psycho energy
-shielding himself with psycho power
-Mind control
-Telekinesis (I'm unsure about that )
-Body snatching
-Illusions
-multiply himself (Again unsure bison has created copy's of himself in street fighter EX and in Marvel vs capcom 2)

-He also has the psycho drive which can revive him from death any time and supply him with unlimited amounts of psycho energy and can destroy targets from long distances

-copy peoples skills
-Shadoloo's high tec computers can analyze all of gouki's moves and rely them back to bison

not to mention since he eliminated the good part of his soul he's stronger.

and there's probably more.

Conclusion: Alpha bison wins

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:12 PM
shin_remy

hahahaha you are an moran laughing

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:53 PM
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

I'm going with shin_remy on this one. This one has been discussed about before too.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 01:42 AM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

morOn.

when you say gouki, idk if you mean goKU, but if you do then goku wins.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 01:43 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

He is really referring to Gouki and not Goku from the Dragon Ball-Z Series. The name are similar in way but come on...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 01:44 AM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Gouki/Akuma has killed Bison, That was the one official result of Street Fighter 2 it does not take a mathematical equasion to figure out that kuma kicks the turds out of Bison. Thios is a no contest, just a horrible curbstomp for Bison.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 05:37 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Gouki kicks his butt horribly and sends his soul to hell.

If he's on the top tier list, he should be lowest among the 5. He and igrid(whose powers he stole).

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 05:41 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Gouki/Akuma has killed Bison, That was the one official result of Street Fighter 2 it does not take a mathematical equasion to figure out that kuma kicks the turds out of Bison. Thios is a no contest, just a horrible curbstomp for Bison.

But by street fighter 2 bisons power was severly drained

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 11:34 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by shin_remy
hahahaha you are an moran laughing

It's "Moron" not "Moran" You Numb skull.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 11:38 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

First off, Alpha bison>>>> SF II bison...
second Bison in SFII wasn't only extremely weaker than his alpha counterpart, he was ALREADY defeated...

How? honestly, we don't know... the details of his defeat in the SFII tourny are sketchy at best, but he was weakened by the defeat obviously....

Finally, yeah it does take a bit of an equation to figure out who would win.. hell, when akuma DID kill bison.. Bison wasn't even fresh.. pffft...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 03:09 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Umm, No, nobody else defeated Bison.... The fact that Akuma killed him being the only OFICCIAL result of the SF2 tournament proves that.

Secondly, Akuma simply outstrips Bison for raw power... In every game Bisons been in and shows his boss status, Akuma rips him a new one (Exeption was SFEX3)

Prove to me that Bison will win in a direct fight with Akuma.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 04:21 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Bison at his peak, was among the strongest opponent in all of Street Fighter.
The Bison Akuma fought in SF2 was not the same from the Alpha series.

I don’t expect anything lese then Guki’s Shun Goku Satsu or for Akuma (Shin Gouki)
to be in his true state for that matter to put up a fight against Shin Bison.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 05:37 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

even rose could defeat Bison in Alpha

Shin Bison is strong, but Akuma clearly is too mutch for him.

Speed,
Strenght,
KI,
Supers,
Attacks that can kill you immidiatly,

show to me how Bison can win from akuma in a match

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:56 AM
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Rose almost won that fight with M. Bison in during the events of SFA3. Too bad she's gone though. It would have been interesting to see her character develop more in the SF Storyline.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 12:01 PM