KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Like Father Like Son

Like Father Like Son
Started by: Nazgulinthedark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

Like Father Like Son

I was in church the other day, and i was just watching the other people infront of me, cause sometimes they do the most hillarious stuff, and anyway, i noticed this dad, and his looked like to be 17 or 18 year old son sitting next to him. and they were both sitting the exact same way, leaned to the left with their left arm on the back of the pew. and then i looked at myself, and me and my mom were sitting the exact same way. has anyone ever noticed these little things that you do the exact same as your parents, and does anyone think, or have any info,about your parents passing down to you little things like who you sit, aswell as your hair and eye color?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:01 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Well, the way you sit is just from watching your parents and subconsciously doing it like them. It's funny, because I didn't notice how many little things I did just like my dad until three or four years ago.... Doesn't have anything to do with genetics. Hair and eye color, on the other hand, obviously is.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:20 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

oh, yeah, i bet thats it smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:29 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i notice things like that you could have a really happy day if you go round looking for things like that cuz most of them are funny ...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 01:48 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

My youngest son 13 and hubby are always, laughing at and telling corny jokes, even when they are not w/each other. Me and my other son are always laughing at them. They are just alike.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 03:05 AM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Re: Like Father Like Son

quote:
Originally posted by Moo Cow
I was in church the other day, and i was just watching the other people infront of me, cause sometimes they do the most hillarious stuff, and anyway, i noticed this dad, and his looked like to be 17 or 18 year old son sitting next to him. and they were both sitting the exact same way, leaned to the left with their left arm on the back of the pew. and then i looked at myself, and me and my mom were sitting the exact same way. has anyone ever noticed these little things that you do the exact same as your parents, and does anyone think, or have any info,about your parents passing down to you little things like who you sit, aswell as your hair and eye color?

what the ****??? i've read the same exact post somewhere else...no expression

de ja vu...

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 03:08 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Fiery Eyes
My youngest son 13 and hubby are always, laughing at and telling corny jokes, even when they are not w/each other. Me and my other son are always laughing at them. They are just alike.
whats a hubby embarrasment

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 04:00 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

LOL you're so funny lol husband

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:25 AM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote