KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » What do you believe in?

What do you believe in?
Started by: Sicky666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sicky666
IA!

Question What do you believe in?

What you see as the ultimate truth and the real gods?

I believe in:

1. HUMWAWA: The Lord of Abominations of the South Winds, whose face is a mass of the entrails of the animals and men. His breath is the stench of dung, and no incense can banish the odor from where Humwawa has been. Humwawa is the dark angel of all that is excreted, and all of that sours. And as all things come to the time when they will decay, so also Humwawa is the Lord of the Future of all that goes upon the earth, and any man's future years may be seen by gazing into the very face of this Angel, taking care not to breathe the horrid perfume that is the odor of death.

2. PAZUZU: Lord of all fevers and plagues, grinning Dark Angel of the Four Wings, horned, with rotting genitalia, from which he howls in pain through sharpened teeth over the lands of the cities sacred to the Aphkhallu even in the height of the Sun as in the height of the Moon; even with whirling sand and wind, as with empty stillness, and it is the able priest indeed who can remove Pazuzu once he has laid hold of a man, for Pazuzu lays hold unto death.

3. AZAG-THOTH: Rendered sightless in the Battle (the war between heaven and hell), he is Lord of Chaos.

4. KUTULU: The Sleeping Lord. He is the very Fire of the Earth, and Power of All Magick.

5. The Four Spirits of the Spaces: They come upon the Wind, and they are Things of the Wind, and of Fire. And the First comes from the North, and is called Ustur, and has a Human Shape. And He is the Most Ancient of the Four, and a Great Lord of the World. And the Second comes from the East, and is called Sed and has the Shape of a Bull, but with a human face, and is very mighty. And the Third comes from the South, and is called Lamas, and is of the Shape of a Lion, but with a human head, and governs those things of the Flame and the Burning Wind. And the Fourth comes from the West, and is called Nattig, and is of the Shape of an Eagle, but with a human body, having only the face and wings of an Eagle, with Eagle's claws. And this Eagle comes from the Sea and is a Great Mystery.

6. LALASSU: Haunt the places of Man, seeking also to become like Man.

7. LALARTU: Once living and is caught between the Worlds, seeking Entrance into one or the other.

8. LAMASHTA: Queen of Sickness and Misery, slay mothers at birth.

9. TIAMAT: The Great Dragon/Leviathan.

10. GELAL: Invades the bed of a Woman, the children of Gelal are workers natural of the Ancient One, having His Spirit. Rideth upon the Wind.

11. LILIT: Invades the bed of Man, the children of Lilit are likewise Gelal's children, but are born in secret places which may not be perceived by Man, and it is not until the time of their maturity that such as these are given to walking in the places of Men. She comes of the Water.

12. XASTUR: A foul demoness who slays Men in their Sleep, and devours that which she will.

being nothing at all; divinity in peace.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:12 AM
Sicky666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baracustastic
I aint gettin on no plane

I believe there are no Gods, that this is our only life, and that death is the end of it all.

Americans add throwing, pads, alter the length of the game etc, i.e. change it completely yet still call it football.

Then they call the original soccer, and expect the rest of the world to adopt this bastard name. Pish.

From hence forth American football shall be known as "soccer." by me.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:19 AM
baracustastic is currently offline Click here to Send baracustastic a Private Message Find more posts by baracustastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

That's stupid: your soul lives forever, unless it may be stolen by the Ancient Ones...they are the causers of your nightmares and feed upon your dreams...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:47 AM
Sicky666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
That's stupid: your soul lives forever, unless it may be stolen by the Ancient Ones...they are the causers of your nightmares and feed upon your dreams...

Wow. That's just great. You ask what people believe in and then say that his or her beliefs are stupid. Good job there.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:50 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Not only is this not Philosophy - it's barely coherent.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:52 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

And you spelt Lilith wrong! And shes not a goddess shes a demon.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Dec 1st, 2004 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:56 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Even through they are interesting I don't belive in any of them.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:16 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

I didn't say LILIT was a goddess, did I?
And in Sumeria you say LILIT not Lilith...

Wait till the stars are right, they will rise, you will be sorry that you didn't listen to me....suit yourself!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:29 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

"When the stars are right, they will rise?" Someone has been reading to much Lovecraft. It's obvious throughout your entire first post, but that line just brought it into focus.

I bet Cthulhu could kick all your gods' asses.

Last edited by Gregory on Dec 1st, 2004 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:31 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Sicky666

Wait till the stars are right, they will rise, you will be sorry that you didn't listen to me....suit yourself!

Oh yeah, silly me. They wil all raise and we will all die - BUT. On the bright side, there came our saviour - on the Movie internet board to warn us. We're saved!!!

And take my word for it - its spelt Lilith.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Dec 1st, 2004 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:34 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I am atheist and semi-Buddhist.

Sicky666> Yeah, tell that to a Christian and they'll tell you that god will send you to hell when you die. Tell that to a Muslim and they'll tell you that Allah will strike you down for believing in false idols. Tell that to a Taoist and they'll...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:38 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:

The Sumerian goddess your bleating about was lil'ith and she was the queen of heaven. Probably the inspiration for the hebrew Lilith - adams first wife.

Lilit as spelled by you was Babylonian not Sumerian.

If your going to be a dick, at least get your facts straight.

Sumeria no longer exists - if you are pretending it does you belong over in one of those make believe dollshouse teaparty threads that Ush runs.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:39 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: What do you believe in?

quote:

11. LILIT: Invades the bed of Man, the children of Lilit are likewise Gelal's children, but are born in secret places which may not be perceived by Man, and it is not until the time of their maturity that such as these are given to walking in the places of Men. She comes of the Water.

http://nmsf.sscc.ru/ART_SF_F%5CVALEJO/LILITH.JPG

If its this one you talk about - its lilith and its still wrong what you said.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:44 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Lilith had a nice ass. Who knew?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:45 AM
Sicky666
IA!

Wrong!
You will see...in time...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:46 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Wrong!

I am not wrong, She did - look its all curvy and firm.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:47 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Wrong!

Wrong about Lilith's ass? Just out of curiosity, how do you know?

And when the Elder Gods resurrect and all that jazz, would we really have time to be learning about Lilith's butt?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:48 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Wrong!

Nope, not wrong. Go PM a member called Fiery Eyes (might have an underscore in between) about this and you shall see. I promise you she'll tell you that you're going to hell for believing this.

Likewise, find people of other religions, and they will all tell you that you are going to their version of hell or whatever their "bad" version of the afterlife is. Trust me, because I'm right. smile

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:49 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Oooooh!!! Mythology!!! Me likes very much big grin

I see you've posted certain Babylonian deities. Can't argue much about their origins or their great powers. But I will suggest you visit this site (Educational purposes) to get certain facts straight.

http://www.pantheon.org/mythica.html

I love Folk tales and suggest you give it a check. big grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:51 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Wrong!

We are all aware, thanks. We are also glad they sent you on KMC to warn us - we shall be praying to them.

In reality, as Eldridge Cleaver said ''All gods are dead except the god of war'' and tis true.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:58 AM