KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sora Bulq vs. Nomi Sunrider

Sora Bulq vs. Nomi Sunrider
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sora Bulq vs. Nomi Sunrider

ALL OUT

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 08:14 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Sora, Nomi hasn't shown any combat feats besides getting the accolade that she was wielding her saber like a Master the 2nd time she wielded it. Her Battle Meditation might be useful, but hers seems to only repel Dark-side illusions.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 09:01 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bulq slices and dices

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 01:07 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Yes in 1v1 combat, Nomi really hasnt shown much

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 30th, 2014 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Bulq likely cuts her down.

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 30th, 2014 at 01:24 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 01:22 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Sorry, my comments didn't go through for me and so I've posted like 50 times in a row.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 01:23 AM
Q99

Nomi. Raw force power. What's Sora going to do against a Wall of Light?

Iirc, didn't Dooku take Sora down quickly with the force? Bulq is good with a sword, but he's all sword.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Nomi. Raw force power. What's Sora going to do against a Wall of Light?

Iirc, didn't Dooku take Sora down quickly with the force? Bulq is good with a sword, but he's all sword.

Nomi has no offensive force feats to suggest she can oneshot Sora. Her one off feat with Wall of light was against a mourning Ulic on the ground, there is no real support for the idea she can implement it to a faster, more skilled, and more powerful opponent than herself.

Bulq takes this

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 06:45 AM
Q99

She's also called a natural at lightsabers who was fighting at a master level even before her training was complete, and earlier participated in a wall of light against an active Ulic. And just the raw power her force feats take shows her threat. She's stronger in the force than Thon.

Nomi's the Grand Master for a very good reason.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 07:00 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
She's also called a natural at lightsabers who was fighting at a master level even before her training was complete, and earlier participated in a wall of light against an active Ulic. And just the raw power her force feats take shows her threat. She's stronger in the force than Thon.

Nomi's the Grand Master for a very good reason.

Being called one of the greatest Swordsmen in the History of the Jedi order/stalemating Mace Windu >> being "natural at lightsabers".

She's never had a serious duel in her tenure as grandmaster. Bulq has defeated Tholme and fought evenly with Mace Windu. Her lack of offensive force abilities don't give her a victory.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 07:32 AM