KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Avengers vs Godzilla's Heat Wave.

Avengers vs Godzilla's Heat Wave.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Avengers vs Godzilla's Heat Wave.

MCU Avengers Line Up. Black Widow, Hawkeye. Captain America (with shield) Black Panther (with Vibe Suit) , Scarlet Witch. Vision. Iron Man( Every Prime Suit from All Movie). Hulk. (Incredible and Banner Versions) and Thor.(Thin and Fat).

VS Godzilla 2019 version in his Heat Wave Mode.

How many of the AVG can Survive it with No Prep or Warning!?

smokin'

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 08:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Regular Thor survives the first pulse. Godzilla doesent even need to pulse to kill everyone else. Simply standing there will suffice.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 10:14 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thor survives but gets pummeled to death later everyone else gets incinerated

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 10:21 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. Thor's Clothes could withstand the heat and force of a Star, but The Big G could take him.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 06:02 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If we truly want to say he can withstand a star then I'm not sure he'd be taken down by this.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 02:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Nukes are hotter than the surface of a star and Godzilla got far hotter than a Nuke. Dont know about the core of one though. Maybe someone can science up how hot he got? Where ya at H1? I need you to math Godzillas heat at ten degrees hotter than a neutron star so my boy can kill Thor. Make it happen.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 02:17 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah true you gotta go deeper to get to the really extreme temperatures.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 02:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Got no prob with thor surviving it but hes gonna be jacked up

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 02:21 PM
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

The only ones I think may even have a chance is Thor, Vision & Wanda.

Thor has a chance because of the star fear in IW, if you believe the star was generating more heat than Godzilla was.

Vision may be able to survive it if he goes intangible.

Wanda seemed to be as powerful or almost as powerful as a nearly complete IG, so perhaps she could shield herself from the heateave.

Everyone else dies. I want to say Hulk should be able to survive but Marvel really ruined the character. Smh

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 05:48 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Wanda has zero chance of surviving anything like that. Her defense is trash compared to her offense.

If vision went intangible he woulld be completely dispersed or evaporated.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 07:40 PM
Flyattractor

One would think being intangible would make you even more susceptible to certain factors and forces.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 07:55 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Godzilla decimates this team

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 08:05 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hulk and Thor bask in the heat wave with a smile before punching a hole through his skull and into his brain.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 06:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hulk and Thor bask in the heat wave with a smile before punching a hole through his skull and into his brain.

Yeah, I would think Hulk could survive. (please log in to view the image)

He's always had crazy durability/regen.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 07:18 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Godzilla eats Thor and spits his skeleton at the rest so hard they get disintegrated instantly.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 07:34 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Thor could probably take on this version of Godzilla, I can sort of understand your logic. Hulk though? He has been beaten by Iron Man.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 07:50 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

They really neutered the hulk. He couldn't even lift a small building.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 11:20 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Your joking right? Hulk couldn't even tickle Godzilla. Completely different tiers.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 03:39 PM
Psychotron

Thor didn't withstand the heat of the star. He was dying until he got Stormbreaker.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2019 11:29 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Funny seeing as how his Clolthes didn't hardly get burnt by it.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2019 08:09 PM