KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Apocalypse Respect Thread

The Apocalypse Respect Thread
Started by: Evil_Ash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lobolover
Vice-Admiral

I just wanted to declare my fandom of En Sabah-possibly one of the few fans in the Czech Republic.Have to get off the pc now.Will write more later.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 04:53 PM
Lobolover is currently offline Click here to Send Lobolover a Private Message Find more posts by Lobolover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Thank you. big grin Nice to see Poccy getting more fans.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 06:19 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lobolover
Vice-Admiral

A question-does anyone know where to find MP3s (at best WAW,although maybe those are two different things,im not anything near an expert in this field) of Apocalypse from the 1992 animated series (speach only,because curently my Moddem has only a 64 RAM,so I cant watch videos-and seeing I got it home in order to watch One Piece Jap. episodes with subtitles without having to sit in a "café" ,while being gawked at as a freak,thats kind of unnerving)-the best at the Callicos dialogues.And ps:sorry,if some letters are mising , or are replaced with others,my PCs going slow again,so i type 2 minutes in advance (meaning i type in something and it shows up minimaly 2 minutes later)?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 08:03 PM
Lobolover is currently offline Click here to Send Lobolover a Private Message Find more posts by Lobolover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lobolover
A question-does anyone know where to find MP3s (at best WAW,although maybe those are two different things,im not anything near an expert in this field) of Apocalypse from the 1992 animated series (speach only,because curently my Moddem has only a 64 RAM,so I cant watch videos-and seeing I got it home in order to watch One Piece Jap. episodes with subtitles without having to sit in a "café" ,while being gawked at as a freak,thats kind of unnerving)-the best at the Callicos dialogues.And ps:sorry,if some letters are mising , or are replaced with others,my PCs going slow again,so i type 2 minutes in advance (meaning i type in something and it shows up minimaly 2 minutes later)?

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/apocalypse/sounds.html

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 08:10 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Does anyone know which OHOTMU edition Apocalypse is in?

(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 11:21 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Chamber is scared of Apocalypse. stick out tongue

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 09:20 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by Lobolover
I just wanted to declare my fandom of En Sabah-possibly one of the few fans in the Czech Republic.Have to get off the pc now.Will write more later.

I'm on board the apoc fan ship as well it just pisses me the blind hatred people for apoc.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 11:12 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Chamber is scared of Apocalypse. stick out tongue

It is assumed that because of Apocalypse blood, Chamber has become more powerful than ever and possibly become an Omega level mutant.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 08:05 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Which I'm alot more willing to believe than Storm being a possible Omega. laughing

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 08:29 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Considering Chamber has no powers in that scan,it's rather irrelevant....

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 12:01 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which comic is that from btw?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 12:57 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by llagrok
Which comic is that from btw?

new excalibur#9

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 04:35 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lordboo
new excalibur#9

Thanks mate.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 04:38 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Xplosive
It is assumed that because of Apocalypse blood, Chamber has become more powerful than ever and possibly become an Omega level mutant.

It is? Where?

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 05:01 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It is? Where?

Read the same thing on wikipedia and on uncannyxmen.net They're pretty reliable actually.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 05:06 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Ok, to clear up things about Apocalypse amping his strength:

MarvelDirectory.com

STRENGTH LEVEL: Since Apocalypse can increase his strength by drawing on outside energy sources, his strength is potentially incalculable.

First of all, I have never seen Apocalypse draw energy from outside energy sources to increase his strength on panel.

Second of all, neither have I ever seen Apocalypse increase his strength in any other way...

However, in his first appearance he did say he could make himself as strong as he wishes through molecular control.

Frenzy, who has superhuman strength and steel hard skin (invulnerability) is heavily amped here by a mutant, and she becomes stronger than ever. However, Apocalypse still one-shots her with ease, and says:

"Kneel before your master -- and know that if he chose it, Apocalypse could destroy you! For I control my body -- re-arrange and restructure its molecules as it suits me! Your strength -- your invulnerability, are nothing compared to the power Apocalypse can summon!"

Note as I said before that this is also Apocalypse's first full appearance, and he right away explains what his powers are and what he can do.

It would explain why he can punch guys like Cable and not destroy him when he also dukes it out with Prime Eternal Ikaris and drags Hulk through the desert.

Fluctuating levels and such.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 11:10 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I have the uncanniest feeling this poster is in Apocs bedroom....

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 04:57 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

laughing thumb up

Last edited by TricksterPriest on May 3rd, 2007 at 07:29 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 07:26 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Apocalypse for President '08!

http://apocalypse08.ytmnd.com/

Great song. laughing out loud

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post May 4th, 2007 08:41 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
First of all, I have never seen Apocalypse draw energy from outside energy sources to increase his strength on panel.

Second of all, neither have I ever seen Apocalypse increase his strength in any other way...

Of course you have. When he add to mass and height, that is because he draws the energy from outside sources, that is why he can get additional mass from outside sources.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:54 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote