KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty

The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (130): « First ... « 126 127 [128] 129 130 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
Posting kids, what can you do with them........

Good job, proved my point

Oh? Did you win again? That's cool thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 05:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
Oh? Did you win again? That's cool thumb up

Not about winning but about conversation wink

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 05:38 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Of which you're not attempting to have, while being high in your imagined tower :0

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 05:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Trumpism ruined many people who were otherwise normal.

This I know, I've watched this forum and behaviors.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 05:42 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This I know, I've watched this forum and behaviors.
Trump happened to you man? It's gonna be (OK) but not the appropriated OK.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 06:47 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 06:51 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Trump happened to you man? It's gonna be (OK) but not the appropriated OK.

So lame and weak, I didn't support Trump.......always weak ass retorts.

quote:

I can see it runs deep eek!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 06:52 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So lame and weak, I didn't support Trump.......always weak ass retorts.

I can see it runs deep eek!
(OK)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 07:00 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

(OK)

You see, Whirls, you're really the Trumper or something.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 07:09 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he still believes despite Jan 6th and all the contrary evidence disliking trump and what he stands for is TDS. He has to justify why he feels that way. smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 07:12 PM
1llshuddup
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he still believes despite Jan 6th and all the contrary evidence disliking trump and what he stands for is TDS. He has to justify why he feels that way. smile
wtf are you on about?

1944, USS Eldridge uses a Wardenclyffe Tower esque EMP device to dismantle a refueling USO and twelve individuals were recovered along with carbon nanotubes and inside them steel and reddish tungsten alloy used as the support beams for the Japanese designed WTC buildings erected in '60-70's era

As a result when I was 8 a remote UFO hijacked the two planes by using uv waves to stimulate the electrical activity in the components responsible for manual override and then more uv beams weakened the towers when they passed through and converged resulting in the collapse of tower 7

9-11, marking the next three years of my life when I'd be separated from Jess hitting puberty

Meanwhile the name of God was supposedly 3 letters composed of 72 tetragrammaton symbols representing the coordinates that cracks this thread:

Which I will disclose when she KNOCK ON MY DOORThe historical codex, theory of everything, cracks QM, unlike relativity and newton's laws of universal motion it's a function f(t)=

Part 1; an 216 columb and 2 row [x y] coordinate matrix (sphere worlds) plus another 216 columb 2 row coordinate matrix (quantum gravity).

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

Etc...

Part 2; You take every integer in the first two matrices to the power of the product of those two matrices. Like Russian matryoshka dolls you have to do this n number times, n=radius of observable universe over the planck length. & we must root every exponent in the -z direction to superimpose the smaller and smaller x and y values in the +z direction. && everytime we do this we need to take out the top exponent from power towers and redo it for counting down to the x y coordinates of the z vector which is the center of the codex, let's call this operation V for vector. Problem with operation V, you will lose entire matrices of coordinates when you remove an exponent from the power tower, so now we must rectify that by putting op V through the power tower and plugging those values back into the base matrix, and then redoing the full power-tower with these adjusted values, but this time rooting every other iteration of exponential matrices in the power tower so that the values remain the same.

Ex)

Vector +3

[3.14^[√4.13^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13 √3.14]
√3.14^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13 √3.14]
√3.14^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√3.14 √4.13]] 4.13^[√4.13^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13 √3.14]
√3.14^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13 √3.14]
√3.14^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√3.14 √4.13]]]
[3.14^[√4.13^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13 √3.14]
√3.14^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13 √3.14]
√3.14^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√3.14 √4.13]] 4.13^[√4.13^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13 √3.14]
√3.14^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√4.13 √3.14]
√3.14^[√3.14 √4.13]
[√3.14 √4.13]]]

&

Vector -3

[3.14^[4.13^[3.14 4.13]
[4.13 3.14]
3.14^[3.14 4.13]
[3.14 4.13]
[4.13^[3.14 4.13]
[4.13 3.14]
3.14^[3.14 4.13]
[3.14 4.13]] 4.13^[4.13^[3.14 4.13]
[4.13 3.14]
3.14^[3.14 4.13]
[3.14 4.13]
[4.13^[3.14 4.13]
[4.13 3.14]
3.14^[3.14 4.13]
[3.14 4.13]]]
[3.14^[4.13^[3.14 4.13]
[4.13 3.14]
3.14^[3.14 4.13]
[3.14 4.13]
[4.13^[3.14 4.13]
[4.13 3.14]
3.14^[3.14 4.13]
[3.14 4.13]] 4.13^[4.13^[3.14 4.13]
[4.13 3.14]
3.14^[3.14 4.13]
[3.14 4.13]
[4.13^[3.14 4.13]
[4.13 3.14]
3.14^[3.14 4.13]
[3.14 4.13]]]

&&
Vector -2 part 1

[3.14^[4.13 3.14]
[4.13 3.14] 4.13^[4.13 3.14]
[3.14 4.13]]
[3.14^[4.13 3.14]
[4.13 3.14]]
4.13^[4.13 3.14]
[4.13 3.14]]
etc...

&&&
Vector -2 part 2

[36.34^[1^[1 1]
[1 1]
Etc...Etc..

(Note! + and negative vectors shown in example are reverse from what they should be for the Historical Codex because the values for the matrices in this example are >1 but the actual values you want will all be <1)

EDIT: And there's still one final grueling layer to part 2 I'm not accounting for. Of course the original 216 coordinates of three z matrices containing 9 spheres is not I'm 3.14 4.13 it's less than one meters! So that means in the code where the -z side of the power tower are all rooted exponents, eventually it's going to yield a value greater than 1! Eventually up to 13.8/2 billion light years over one meter! So wherever that happens, every exponent above it is not going to be rooted, whatever iteration exponential matrices that is, will say the nth exponent.

Part 3; Then you put your answer into a fibonacci sequence. The beginning of the sequence is 1 (first matrix) + 1 (second matrix how the gravity moves xyz up down forward back) = another matrix of sphere worlds which is multiplied by a different quantum gravity matrix which is the second iteration of this special fibonacci sequence, which is a potential universe at time equals 2 planck seconds, with 4 matrices. Etc..(note: you must know where the vectors talk to one another is equal to the generation of the gravitational matrices & when incorporating one gravitational matrix into another vector's matrices one must add or subtract it's transformational values by the difference of values between the matrices in those vectors)
Ex)

[n1 n1]____[n2 n2]____[n3 n3]

________+__________=_____________

[n1 n1]____[n2 n2]____[n3 n3]

&

[n1 n1]___[n3 n3]____[x1 y1]

_______+_________=2*______

[n1 n1]___[n3 n3]____[x1 y1]

&&

[n2 n2]___[n3 n3]__[x2 y2]

________+________=2*______

[n2 n2]___[n3 n3]__[x2 y2]

&&&

___[x1 y1]____[x2 ny2]__[n4 n4]

+/-_______+/-________=__________

___[x1 y1]____[x2 y2]__[n4 n4]

&&&&

[n3 n3]___[n4/2 n4/2]__[nx ny]___[n5 n5]

________+_____________+________=________

[n3 n3]___[n4/2 n4/2]__[nx ny]___[n5 n5]

where, nx & ny = geometric equations applied to the [n3 n3] columns' gravitational tug and [n4 n4] matrix gets divided by 2 because of the inverse square law for [n2 n2]'s gravitational tug applied to [n3 n3]'s position from when it was [n1 n1]

The practical use of the codex is evolving the observable universe from the moment of the big bang to now.

You will acquire a printout of all of the atoms of the periodic table, and how their quantum particles behave, with a magnification of up to 26 orders of magnitude greater than that offered by an electron microscope, and how micro lasers will effect a quantum system every planck second after your instruments perturb a system.

Unlike normal quantum teleportation, which involves changes over lateral time, the codex can instead be used to teleport quantum objects using particle confusion, which is a result of analog quantum gravity, as gravity propagates in two directions, moving n-number of sphere worlds that collide to generate one higgs function to the exact quantum phonetic frequency of another higgs function, will duplicate that higgs function precisely where the other higgs function is located.

This works because all potential universes are so similar at the quantum scale.

Which I will reveal if anyone could ever get her to KNOCK ON THIS DAMN DOOR /Tobey Maguire

Last edited by 1llshuddup on Oct 5th, 2021 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 07:27 PM
1llshuddup is currently offline Click here to Send 1llshuddup a Private Message Find more posts by 1llshuddup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I never inferred that, just like you pretending I support trump when I just don't support your position.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 07:49 PM
Adam_PoE

They were never normal. Trumpism simply allowed them to show their true colors.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 07:53 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

That is a solid argument too.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 07:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I never inferred that, just like you pretending I support trump when I just don't support your position.

I think you meant "implied". But such as?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 07:56 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sometimes I don’t think Trump is racist, he’s just an idiot.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 08:39 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Nah, Trump's racist.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 08:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore

"Yeah, I never liked the guy and iisn’t it funny, I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.

Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else: I think the guy is lazy, and it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is. I believe that. It’s not anything they can control."
-Donald Trump

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 08:47 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair enough.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 08:48 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

that's a bingo

That is a solid argument too.

no, it's a bingo

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 10:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote