KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surtur W/Twilight Sword Vs DP Tyrant

Surtur W/Twilight Sword Vs DP Tyrant
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the irony. g wanted the galactus seed, did not get it, was faced down by odin in the armor and left, only to be later belittled, have terms dictated to him AND had surfer remain behind. yet g was shown to be>>>>>odin/asgard by many. in contrast, g wanted morg, did not get him, was faced down by tyrant and morg was left behind and this proves that tyrant is nearly EQUAL to galactus.

yeah yeah, the battle with tyrant caused galactic destruction (supposedly) but g WON. the battle against the asgardians otoh wasn't finished and g was urged to gtfo by ss BEFORE it ended because (it was intimated) it would end BADLY for g.

anyway, end interlude.

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 08:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ohhh but zop.... ODG would have people believe Galactus actually won the encounter because he got more peeps from tyrant...intentionally leaving out the fact that he didn't even care about them and only wanted morg and told tyrant to keep the others. We know, we've read it and aren't fooled.

It was clear that G>>>>>>>>>>>>Tryant

The fact remains that Tyrant had to use G's own machines to absorb energy from G to make it a fight. This is called a plot device.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 09:07 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

I never even mentioned who said they would flee first.. didn't even bring that up. Go ahead and report me for somethign I didn't bring up LULZ... what an ignoramus hahaha. What we DID see is... Galactus SAYIGN he's not leaving until he gets his herald back... Tyrant flat out says no kick rocks... Galacus procedes to BACK DOWN FROM HIS CLAIM that he wasn't leaving till he got his herald. So yes, Galactus did back down.
Obviously you didn't bring it up because it'd completely short-circuit your entire reliance on DP Tyrant's spitefully keeping Morg as any sort of power measure between the two. Try and keep up. Making a spite play against Galactus is not a feat. During the World Seed arc, Galactus had declared that he'd have the World Seed "at any cost," even blasting his own herald for trying to dissuade him. Odin being an ass to Galactus, talking sh1t and making him wait til the end of time for the World Seed was also a spite play. Neither has any bearing whatsoever on the power differential between them. Spite plays =/= feats. DP Tyrant admitted he needed to flee and agreed to give up six out of seven heralds he spent issues collecting. That's all that matters and you'll do well to remember it.
Funny how you don't even mention your lies and misrepresenting of facts. You acted like it was a big deal that Galactus got to take back all these heralds.. like he got more than Tyrant did and thus he didn't back down and won the arrangement. That couldn't be further from the truth... Galatus didn't even care about the other heralds... he was ONLY there for his one herald and he made this clear over and over again. nice try on misreprenting the scene for what it was. Do so again and I'll report you!!!1 Nah, only a lame like you would say such things.. I won't report you.. I'll just continue to tool you in the debate.
DP Tyrant lost more than he gained. Six out of seven heralds. It was of no consequence to Galactus. It was several issues of work for DP Tyrant. But he managed to secure his retreat nonetheless.
Actually it very much matters how Tyratn was created. Because DP tyrant is virtually the same character and had all his power back. In fact, one could argue he was even more powerful says he referenced being at the height of his power and ready to challenge galactus again. A beign equal to galactus is above Odin. Period. The fact is, that Galactus een mentions a war between them... key word is WAR... not a battle.. not a fight... A WAR. This means a long drawn out battle that could take a very long time to resolve. This is in stark contrast to how he views Odin and a battle with him. No such reservations.. no such use of terms... nothing of the sort. Shit, galactus went there looking for something.. odin said too bad... Galactus said fine I'm going to take it. Hmmmmmm he tried that with Tyrant... and ending leaving without his prize.
No, it doesn't matter how he was originally before Galactus defeated him and stripped him of his original powers. It does not matter when it comes to DP Tyrant. Your reliance on flowery prose and hype is meaningless since we saw an actual fight between them that wasn't a long and drawn out war and featured two plot device powers that magically showed up out of nowhere that Galactus managed to completely forget about. Too bad DP Tyrant couldn't do sh1t with his own independent power but mildly scratch Galactus' finger.
I love how you ignore the numerous examples I gave you... tell me.. Is odin more powerful than The ultimator or COIE Monitor?
Ultimator and COIE Anti-Monitor have greater feats than Odin. Are you stupid? No, wait. You're not stupid. You're just going full-on KuRuPTard. Which is an act. A witless, butthurt, pointless act. But an act nonetheless. And I've stopped having my intelligence insulted by such charades and buffoonery.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Last edited by ODG on May 22nd, 2013 at 09:59 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 09:56 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote