KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America (Steve) vs. Wildcat and Green Arrow

Captain America (Steve) vs. Wildcat and Green Arrow
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Do you not read my other posts, context man jeez

Vibranium absorbs sound, read more comics if you don't know this...

Cap can use his metabolism to break down gases much better than a normal human ie firing a gas arrow with Ted there does more harm than good

Anyone have any scans of Ollie purposely dropping a teammate to take out a bad guy?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 11:10 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Really? then by all means list the 3 fights where Wildcat beat Batman in HTH.
3 fights? I said its better than 1-2/10. Doesn't have to mean more wins. Just the ratio.

He has 2 inclusive fights(stalemates). I say Grant had the edge in 1 and Bruce maybe in the other.1 technical win as an old man yet unrejuvenated(bruce was holding back). 1 loss(bruce played dirty using his cape)

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Do you not read my other posts, context man jeez

Vibranium absorbs sound, read more comics if you don't know this...

Cap can use his metabolism to break down gases much better than a normal human ie firing a gas arrow with Ted there does more harm than good

Anyone have any scans of Ollie purposely dropping a teammate to take out a bad guy?

Caps not fast enough to deal with them attacking in unison. Without getting specific, whatever coordinated, simultaneous attack they do would have cap hardpressed to counter. Hes dealing with 2 creditable opponents at once. Youre lowballing them.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Mar 21st, 2013 at 01:54 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 01:50 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by namorsubby
3 fights? I said its better than 1-2/10. Doesn't have to mean more wins. Just the ratio..

Yes, 3 fights where Wildcat won in HTH...because neither "stalemating" or having an "edge" is better than winning. and you stated that he had a better record against Bruce.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 03:45 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Its better than a1-2/10 record undeniably, but I'm sure you'll find a way to deny it regardless.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 04:00 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Its better than a1-2/10 record undeniably, but I'm sure you'll find a way to deny it regardless.

Winning >> not winning.

Just admit that you lied about him having a better record.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 04:09 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Caps not fast enough to deal with them attacking in unison. Without getting specific, whatever coordinated, simultaneous attack they do would have cap hardpressed to counter. Hes dealing with 2 creditable opponents at once. Youre lowballing them.

Cap IMO has proven MORE than fast enough to deal with any attack they can throw at him. Infact, his speed is gonna be a major problem for them.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 07:41 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Cap IMO has proven MORE than fast enough to deal with any attack they can throw at him. Infact, his speed is gonna be a major problem for them.

How is cap going to escape the prison arrow? Nobody geta out of that. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 12:45 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by Silent Master
Winning >> not winning.

Just admit that you lied about him having a better record.

1 win, 2 inconclusive fights, and 1 loss are better than 1-2 wins and 8-9 losses dummy. lol

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 01:22 AM
Silent Master

1 win, 2 inconclusive fights, and 1 loss are better than 1-2 wins and 8-9 losses dummy. lol

Incorrect, having mulitple wins is better than having only one(or none). Also, stop with the insults.

1 < 2 < 3 < 4 etc etc etc.

Last edited by Silent Master on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 01:45 AM
namorsubby

hes has 1 win. 1-2/10 is not better than 1 win, 2 inconclusives, and a loss......and dont tell me what to do. lol

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 02:06 AM
Silent Master

hes has 1 win. 1-2/10 is not better than 1 win, 2 inconclusives, and a loss......and dont tell me what to do. lol

Are you aware that 2 is higher than 1?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 02:19 AM
namorsubby

1-2 wins. 2 is not a given . 8-9 losses<<<1 loss, 2 inconclusive fights. duh.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 02:42 AM
Silent Master

1-2 wins. 2 is not a given . 8-9 losses<<<1 loss, 2 inconclusive fights. duh.

Again, are you aware that 2 is higher than 1?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 02:44 AM
namorsubby

1=1. 2 is not a given. 8-9 losses is much worse than 1. like I said, much better ratio. you seem to understand that 2 is more than 1 but apparently lack the reasoning to comprehend that 8 losses<<<1 loss. strange.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 03:04 AM
Silent Master

1=1. 2 is not a given. 8-9 losses is much worse than 1. like I said, much better ratio. you seem to understand that 2 is more than 1 but apparently lack the reasoning to comprehend that 8 losses<<<1 loss. strange.

So you're changing your argument to Wildcat at best wins 1/10 against Cap?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 03:06 AM
namorsubby

my current argument should be clear by now. Teds comic record vs bruce >>> 1-2/10 vs cap.

my argument for this thread is pretty much two pretty good peak streets > 1 elite peak-low level meta. Reasonable, as always.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 04:15 AM
Silent Master

I'm glad you've realized that on his best day and Cap's worst, the best Wildcat could get is 1/10.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 04:18 AM
namorsubby

"debaters" have a strange brand of "inference" here at KMC.....to say the least.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 04:51 AM