KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Welcome to the KMC Sheriff's Department! Come on inside Have a donut

Welcome to the KMC Sheriff's Department! Come on inside Have a donut
Started by: phinney6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

omg eek! Ken we are listening to the same song blink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:25 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

phinney, update me on the list, then, armed with a gatlin gun

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Rebel Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by phinney6
take the gatling gun, lol Hey lance, wanna a beer???

Sure Phin, just make sure it isn't some Light beer shit.

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
omg eek! Ken we are listening to the same song blink

No we're not.

It's just there, since I haven't changed it since last night...laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:26 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

lance, how u get that "currently listnening to" thingie?

Rebel Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

nvm, posted too late

phinney6
consiglieri

Ok rebel Racer, is the SWAT team- Gatling gun

Hey lance, here you go a nice big pitcher of my home brew from queeqs bar, we call is the phinonator

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:28 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

fine be that way stick out tongue

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

*heads to desk and sits down on chair looking around station* big grin

Rebel Racer
Webmaster

W000000000000000T!!!!!! SWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special Weapons and Tactics, i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:29 AM
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by phinney6
Ok rebel Racer, is the SWAT team- Gatling gun

Hey lance, here you go a nice big pitcher of my home brew from queeqs bar, we call is the phinonator

* Takes a gulp *

WOOOOOOOO!

That's strong...just like the Moonshine from back home.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:29 AM
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

am i a swat element leader?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:30 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

ahh isn't it a great place, It's two stories, the holding cell is near the main desk, (in another room) my office and my first deputy's offices are on the second floor as wellas d-bert my orderly, and the equiptment room, venom, spearhead, and rebel have offices on the first floor, and sliver is the secretary for the station, she has a small .38 pocket-size revolver. the dance floor is right out in the open with the bar too, and the couches and big-screen tv, so we dont do MUCH policing beacuse there is only 4 phones, (mine, lance, rex, and silver,) the rest are the fightin men, oh and yeah BKK is on the top floor too, so if I need her i can call for her qucikly, and the garage where the phin-mobile and the jeep is near the station,

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:32 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

phinney, can i be upgraded to a SEAL who actually takes life-threatening risks?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:33 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

yes rebel you lead swat, (your one man team)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:34 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

um sure if you wnat, its much funner while watchin footbal and havin a nice homebrewed beer, infact, you can have your own seal hummer, SPECIAL FORCES,

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:37 AM
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

sweet. thanks. im gonna log off and fukc around with photoshop for a bit now. later

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:38 AM
silver_tears

*hears phone ringing and picks up* Hello... KMC sheriff's department, how may I help you? Uh huh....yes......right away!
*returns phone to hook* eek! we have an armed robbery going on in the tavern messed
Someone go check it out yes

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:39 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

I'll sned my puppy dog....d-berrrtttttt!!!!! go check out the robbery at the reprise bar, aww shat , im head of security there, i'll just get my security boys from teh bar down there, " Hello bob, yes your getting robbed ' BANG!' ok nevermind," Nevermind d-bert my security boys at teh bar shot him!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:42 AM
NinthCorona

sad send me next time, i wanna be at a crime scene

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:44 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote