KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Plot Discussion

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Plot Discussion
Started by: Trickster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by airangel
"The plot maker speaks...." laughing out loud Okie the plot sounds good and I do like the idea of DADA coming into play..which is waht Phoe and I had planned back in January HOWEVER....her and I have had the worst luck with computers lately..........and college classes.

Now Laura's mission was to bear the sword.............however we could always have someone steal it from her....I'm not goign to play as much as I did last year....but I will be of guidance when I'm available.

WE do need to get this game rolling. Now Joshua is in Gryffindor right? Well that wouldn't be right for him to try to steal a stone....it's gotta be a slytherin!!!

Now the DADA members can be from any house!! And they are JUST as important as everyone else!!! THere's no hero til the game unfolds!!

ALSO Tiger you were a HUGE part in the plot originally b/c you are my seer...however you weren't on much and it was hard to keep backtracking and telling everyone what they had missed.

Our most DEDICATED players will have bigger roles b/c Phoe and I are going to depend on them to keep the game going! big grin

Now I also think that maybe Hermoine should get kidnapped or something....or she falls into some sort of trap..........but I am going to need help running her character............ Hermoine is always snooping around and I think she should do something to get herself kidnapped and she finds out about the stone and stuff and DADA is trying to get her back and then they all kind of find out about everything....

Others from last year will alreayd be curious about the stones..........

That's all I can think of for now...I feel a migraine headache coming so I am going to go to bed.

PM me if you have any ?'s or comments.....it's easier to respond rather than weeding through all these emails!

i am addicted to this RP, i can take over a big part if you want stick out tongue
phoe also suggested me having a bigger...BIGger role next 'year'...

oh yes and it would fit to hermione, getting kidnapped and rescued again and all this laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2004 09:47 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
We have studfents liek Sonia. The thing is that we can't just have three people as main players when we have so many. We don't want to be exactly like the books do we?

Tiger, I like the plot, but maybe we oculd expand the people to be more like the DA than the trio. And since the last plot centred around your characters, I think maybe you could give some other players chances to be main stars iof they want it. Not that you'll do nothing, just not have the plot entrirely revolve aorund what you ghuys are doing. I suppose if you wanted I could write a long plot that would take a few years... And involved play outside Hogwarts, at the World Cup etc etc

k it didn't center around me...i was shunded nad drake sonia and laura took over so...MAKE ME BIG!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 7th, 2004 11:16 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yes drake you are a dedicated player! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:08 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

K eezy you can help me.

Yes Tiger you will have a bigger part...plus with Li becoming a teacher...big grin

Trickster yeah I got your email! big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:09 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Ok Li is ging to be divination teacher right..and just to let you know since no one wants to play her i'm going to have her find out where her mom is and run off early and go see her....yah so.....

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:45 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

I'm a bit new to this RP but I think I'm pretty dedicated smile I really like the way you and Phoe run this big grin and I'd like to participate a lot.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 05:10 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by airangel
K eezy you can help me.

Yes Tiger you will have a bigger part...plus with Li becoming a teacher...big grin

Trickster yeah I got your email! big grin

thus i will do, PM me...
Josh is currently in the library searching for clues. Hermy could talk to him again before getting kidnapped!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:05 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Searching for clues to what? The plot isn't really decided yet.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:38 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Year 1
The trio are talking in the library, and hear someone talking about the stones.
They look and find another student reading a book and muttering to themselves.(Josh and Alex?)
Unlike they thought, the stones can still be used when all the survivng stones are put together.

Part One of Year One(the research) done.

(cut scene)Rydell is doing research of his own, looking for a stone in America.
The trio, on researching in the library, find records of there being TWO stones in Hogwarts, not just the one.
Terrance informs Sonia and co of the other stone, and gives them a riddle, telling them to break it.
The trio, while searching for the stone in the castle.(will think of a riddle for them, that could be many places, poss. sung by the Sorting Hat) are noticed by others, who join.
Also noticed, by the more evil students, are Sonia and co, who join them.

Part Two of Year One(Sides are drawn) done.

If the riddle has not been solved by then, choices will be given to each side.
Both sides will get the information on how to open the safe. Time in-game will determine who gets there first.

Part Three of Year One(Safebreakers) done.

(cut scene)Terrance sends men to look for the stone Rydell is looking for.
Trip to Durmstrang arranged for second years and above(first year players will get permission anyway)
Upon arrival in Durmstrang, both sides will discove through a common rumour by the students there that the reason it was arranged was so the Hogwarts teachers could destroy a stone there.
(cut scene)Arguement between Hogwarts teachers and Durmstrang professors over stones. Durmstrang professors want it looked after.
(cut scene)Some students talk about how they admire Harry and Hermione because of relationship with Victor Krum. Teachers tell them to stop H&H finding the stone.
(cut scene)Some Durmstrang students decide to help Harry(and therefore Higgs) because of Krum.
So two sides formed. Opposingly, the larger force is 'evil' and the predominatly 'good' force of Hogwarts is now the smaller in Durmstrang

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:21 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Does anyone have problems with the plot?

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:23 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

No but I have a question, by Trio you mean Drake, Laura and Sonia right?

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:27 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

sounds good to me.....big grin

If rydell needs to come back I can bring him back...but he's pretty well much gone...for now....I might bring him in at the end of the year..since Harry is DADA teacher...........Rydell was HUGE part to begin with last year..............but I dont have the time i used to for character playing...i can just guide...

between school and modding HP & POTC adn having a life..i have zilch time!@

big grin

Just keep me informed adn I will help as I can...okie?

WEll I am off to submit a paper for class

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:32 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

what is the plot..i'm so confuzed.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:00 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Hi um I was wondering if I could be in the role play thingy.
Darinda Wood
5 year,Brown hair,and eyes,and Olivers little sister.Was Adopted by Hagrid after mother died of Tuburculoses[sp]It is like what Satine died of in Moliun Rouge[sp]

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 28th, 2004 02:54 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote