KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is there such thing as Drinking Responsibly?

Is there such thing as Drinking Responsibly?
Started by: Linkalicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wuTa

bummer....but i;m gonna say there is such a thing as drinking repsonsibly....if i guy to the bar tonight with some bodies and we just shoot the sh*t while having a couple beers without getting blitzed or starting anything than we just drank resposibly...r even if you go to a party and know your gonna get shitfaced but have a designated driver arent you drinkin responsibly?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 08:48 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

you're acting responsibly...because you're giving yourself the best chance to get home alive. But i don't see how getting sh!t faced involves drinking responsibly.

Why do you get sh!tfaced drunk in the 1st place??? To be irresponsible. right? You aren't worrying about obligations, tasks, or chores....you're there to forget about everything outside the party...just to have fun.

Like i said ummmm....2 posts ago. The best way to have a good time generally involves acting irresponsible.
So drinking is usually the 1st step.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 08:52 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

your being responsible of your drinkin by preventing irrespsonsiblity...that does make sense?..i tried to make it as short as i could....ok mayber theres no such thing for "drinking responsibly" but there is such a thing as "being responsible for drinkin"

Last edited by wuTa on Jun 29th, 2004 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:01 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

i'm 15 right now, but i love to party and drink. i think drinking is something you really shouldn't be all that much responcible for. It's probably one of the things that let's you let go of your responciblities that annoy you. (sry, i have always sucked at spelling. and i didn't start drinking until i was 14)

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 02:17 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Not drinking and driving/operating heavy machinery/doing anything at all that is in any way responsible etc. So not much no. beer

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 11:30 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote