KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Anyone hear about this before.... ?

Anyone hear about this before.... ?
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
super pr*xy

these experts are bored. bored people with theology and history degrees. i don't belive sh!t like this until sh!t like this happens. i'm gonna start decoding comic books when i get bored.

i don't mean to undermine these experts' achievements, but there is no hard evidence that the events that were decoded are really goin to happen. plus the statements that were made are general. there will be an earth quake, and asteroids will hit earth, it's a matter of when. didn't we know that BEFORE they "decoded" the bible?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 10:56 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

the reason I don't believe these people is because they've said so many times that the world will end. well, it didn't end in 1900, it didn't end in 2000, and it wont end in 2012.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 11:12 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Re: Anyone hear about this before.... ?

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
I have heard that there is secret codes in the Bible that both predict and tell what is currently happening in the world. These codes form words which tell us about this information. If anyone watches the History channel they recently aired a documentary of sorts describing and discussing these codes. The people discussing them were suppose to be experts who specialize in decoding these codes and analyzing them.

Here are two examples of the predictions.
The first said that there will be a great earthquake that will strike California in 2010.
The second said that there will be an astroid or comet that will strike the earth in 2012.

i watched a history channel production a couple years ago about somethng along those lines, and it said the worls was going to end in 2012, i seriously doubt these peopel are right.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 12:00 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

This was all made up to sell books and it has worked well.
First of all, if anyone really believes there'll be a Mid-East peace treaty next year (or ever), then I've got this great bridge I can sell them........

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 07:39 PM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Cipher
This was all made up to sell books and it has worked well.
First of all, if anyone really believes there'll be a Mid-East peace treaty next year (or ever), then I've got this great bridge I can sell them........

I don't believe any of it either but just to correct you it did say it was a False treaty.

2005 - False Arab/ Israeli peace treaty signed.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:02 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Not to be rude, but ... BS. People took the methods that these people are used and found the same sort of amazing predictions in Moby Dick; namely, the assassinations of Gandhi, President Rene Moawad, Leon Trotsky, Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, and a host of other characters. And since Hebrew doesn't include vowles, allowing searchers to insert their own as they desire, it's even easier to find that sort of thing in the Bible.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:30 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paxelius
bearer of the blue hat

Yes I've heard - But, have you heard:

If you make a letter for every number in PI after the comma, it would have ultimatly written the complete collection of William Shakespear and everything else ever written and then some...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:31 AM
Paxelius is currently offline Click here to Send Paxelius a Private Message Find more posts by Paxelius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

but you you do 3.14 as 3.n (n being 14th letter) or 3.ad (a and d being the 1st and 4th letters)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:36 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paxelius
bearer of the blue hat

I dunno, just something I've heard big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:41 AM
Paxelius is currently offline Click here to Send Paxelius a Private Message Find more posts by Paxelius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i dont think it could work, or maybe it could, but i dont see how pi could be the works of shakespear, unless shakespear decoded pi and based his works around it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:47 AM
Paxelius
bearer of the blue hat

the clue is that there is an endless amount of different combinations of numbers in PI, that's how it is in fact possible.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:48 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

yes and becase pi is infinate, so even if you decoded every book in there, there would still be numbers

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:52 AM
Paxelius
bearer of the blue hat

sure, or letters or oghams or something else we want to find smile
It's just a pun on the fact that if you immerse yourself in anything, you'll find it all there. A a bubble withing a world within a universe within a grain of sand. It never ends.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:55 AM
The Rover

I heard that too....
But then again, I was also told I was.....SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evil face

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 01:05 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paxelius
bearer of the blue hat

My point is: Don't trust what you hear, only what you can understand. (and if it's important to you)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 04:40 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

WOW! What a great prediction! California will be strike by a large magnitude Earthquake in the future...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 04:50 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

The prediction that is the closest is the False preace treaty whcih is suppose to happen in 2005 so I guess thats when we will find out if any of it is true.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:38 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Re: Anyone hear about this before.... ?

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
I have heard that there is secret codes in the Bible that both predict and tell what is currently happening in the world. These codes form words which tell us about this information. If anyone watches the History channel they recently aired a documentary of sorts describing and discussing these codes. The people discussing them were suppose to be experts who specialize in decoding these codes and analyzing them.

Here are two examples of the predictions.
The first said that there will be a great earthquake that will strike California in 2010.
The second said that there will be an astroid or comet that will strike the earth in 2012.

Although I personally don't believe in this, there is supposed to be some kind of asteriod or comet which is gonna collide with earth....but thats not for another 16 years or so!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:42 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Re: Re: Anyone hear about this before.... ?

quote:
Originally posted by Devalion
Although I personally don't believe in this, there is supposed to be some kind of asteriod or comet which is gonna collide with earth....but thats not for another 16 years or so!

I must admit I do agree with the asteroid part of it but no one is %100 sure when it will happen. It could happen in 2012 or in 2040 no one knows.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:50 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

the history channel said that some ancient people that lived in souh america said that a asteroid was going to hit earth in the winter soltice of 2012 no expression but i dont beleive them

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:37 PM