KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » What do you believe in?

What do you believe in?
Started by: Sicky666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Likewise, find people of other religions, and they will all tell you that you are going to their version of hell or whatever their "bad" version of the afterlife is. Trust me, because I'm right.

He does have a point. smile

quote:
In reality, as Eldridge Cleaver said ''All gods are dead except the god of war'' and tis true.

Yay, Ares! I wonder if I could get his autograph?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:04 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
"When the stars are right, they will rise?" Someone has been reading to much Lovecraft. It's obvious throughout your entire first post, but that line just brought it into focus.

I bet Cthulhu could kick all your gods' asses.

Lovecraft took this from the real source: The Book of the Dead...

AND THE DEAD WILL RISE AND DEVOUR THE LIVING!

being nothing at all; divinity in peace.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:11 AM
Sicky666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Sicky666

Absolutely YES! That's why zombie movies kick ass! Can't wait for zombies to start killing ALL humans. yes

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:16 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Lovecraft took this from the real source: The Book of the Dead...

The Book of the Dead is Egyptian, not Babalonian or Summarian, and I don't think it has any of this stuff in it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:20 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by FeceMan

Yay, Ares! I wonder if I could get his autograph?

Ares? Why Ares...

Why couldnt be Mars or Enurta or Ah Cun Can, Andraste?? Gun maybe (since he seems most apropriate these days) Jarovit or Teutates...or all other i dont know about...

Not neccesseraly Ares.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:30 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Not neccesseraly Ares.

Well, yeah, not NECESSARILY...but he's the most well known. Actually, I'd like to get Horus' and Anubis' autographs. That'd be tight smile.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:42 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hey sicky666 you forgot to add the Transformer to that list of yours.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 06:46 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

The Book of the Dead (aka the Necronomicon) is real just like Scientology is real............

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:20 AM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I believe in myself

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:42 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

quote:
The Book of the Dead is Egyptian, not Babalonian or Summarian, and I don't think it has any of this stuff in it.

You don't seem to understand what I'm talking about, the Egyptian Book of the Dead is a totally different book of which I'm talking of. I'm talking about the Book written by Abdul-Al Hazred (730 at Damascus).

quote:
Originally posted by Cipher
The Book of the Dead (aka the Necronomicon) is real just like Scientology is real............

Thank you Cipher...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:16 PM
Sicky666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
You don't seem to understand what I'm talking about, the Egyptian Book of the Dead is a totally different book of which I'm talking of. I'm talking about the Book written by Abdul-Al Hazred (730 at Damascus).

Actually, I sort of guessed that you mean the Necronomonicon, but since it doesn't exist, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:18 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

It does: go to: www.sicky666.freewebsitehosting.com
Because I hear this more often, I places the Book on my site (you need internet explorer to view it)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:21 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

So you say. Who translated it for you? Where was it discovered, and by whom? Where was the information published (scholarly sources)?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:41 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 09:35 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

quote:
So you say. Who translated it for you? Where was it discovered, and by whom? Where was the information published (scholarly sources)?

You fool, can't you see it is a forbidden book?
Abdul-Al Hazred couldn't shut his mouth and published it 730 at Damascus public, for which they kidnapped him to torture him and finally cut out his tongue, so he never could speak no more.
Some say he was devoured at a public square in Jerusalem by an unseen Daemon, but this is nonsense, that was Abdul-Ben Martu, not him...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 05:20 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:

You fool, can't you see it is a forbidden book?
Abdul-Al Hazred couldn't shut his mouth and published it 730 at Damascus public, for which they kidnapped him to torture him and finally cut out his tongue, so he never could speak no more.
Some say he was devoured at a public square in Jerusalem by an unseen Daemon, but this is nonsense, that was Abdul-Ben Martu, not him...

Is that code for, "I can't answer your questions, Gregory"? If it isn't, answer them.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 05:37 PM
frodo34x
^_^

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I am atheist and semi-Buddhist.

Sicky666> Yeah, tell that to a Christian and they'll tell you that god will send you to hell when you die. Tell that to a Muslim and they'll tell you that Allah will strike you down for believing in false idols. Tell that to a Taoist and they'll...

If you are right about this, howcome no one has come on here telling him he will go to hell? In fact, as a Christian, I can't see how the rest of anyone's life i going to go. Sticky could convert. You never know with these things.

And you support him while claiming other religions are wrong for doing something which they havnt on this thread, bu he has himself.
quote:
That's stupid: your soul lives forever, unless it may be stolen by the Ancient Ones...they are the causers of your nightmares and feed upon your dreams...

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 08:08 AM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

quote:
Is that code for, "I can't answer your questions, Gregory"? If it isn't, answer them.

I answered your questions perfectly well, but if you don't understand it, I can't help you no more...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 04:45 PM
frodo34x
^_^

Wow, this thread is not "What do you Believe", but more "What do you believe about Sicky666's religion".

Im a christian, as you might guess by the avatar.

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 05:12 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
I answered your questions perfectly well, but if you don't understand it, I can't help you no more...

No, you did not. Did I ask what date you though Hazred died? I did not. I asked who translated the book for you (unanswered), I asked where any of this was talked about in peer reviewed journals (unanswered) ... do you have reading comprehension problems or something?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 05:54 PM