KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Need to know

Do you approve of Bush as President?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 3 15.79%
No 15 78.95%
I don't know 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Need to know
Started by: DarkAge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

As I said before Plato is very facist and most tzhe other three classical Utopias wouldn'T be considcered that great today either.
Anyway for plato we have to say that he influenced a whole lot of the world and even though I am not a big fan he was a very smart and influential person.
And yes I myself (I hope that doesn'T sound too cocky) think that I think deeply aboot things often and I am not very foond of your president either so that much just for your poll.

You are not telling nobody nothing

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:13 PM
42Bardock is currently offline Click here to Send 42Bardock a Private Message Find more posts by 42Bardock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, tell me then, anyone, what form of government is perfect? They truely are all flawed. I for one, don't need someone to govern me, I don't care about the world of politics - I can think for myself, unlike other sheep-like people who need a leader.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 07:41 AM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brandino

well im a big fan of dictatorship only if im a dictator id slowly work my way up to an emperor then off to godhood i go

people who need laws and leaders are weak and cannot think for themselves
philo have you read dune there should be mentats now thats a good idea

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 07:44 AM
brandino is currently offline Click here to Send brandino a Private Message Find more posts by brandino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Havn't read dune - funny one on dictatorship!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 08:10 AM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
So, tell me then, anyone, what form of government is perfect?
doesnt exist

quote:
I don't care about the world of politics - I can think for myself, unlike other sheep-like people who need a leader.
what good is thinking if no one enforce certain aspect of things to protect one against things that might affect you in a bad way

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:13 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Politicians are only in it for themselves. They fool people into believing they care for their voters.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:22 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I heard communism can work well if the leader performs his role appropriately.. otherwise you end up with another north korea

but no, I don't approve of bush as president.. simply because its damn scary to be represented by someone who fries steaks and plays golf instead of being a responsible human being... the bastard is getting paid.. not like he's doing it for charity

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:29 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Communism in its pure form is good.

Did you get my pm?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:40 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

yeah erm

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:46 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote