KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who whould win?

who whould win?
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
either silver surfer, thor, or god-like cable. drax doesn't count much coz he doesn't get the infinity gem. so either ss could turn him to a turtle, thor teleports him somwher else, or cable fries his brains. between the 3 i am not sure who wins.

even without the gem the only way to actually kill Drax is with mental assaults....... or the turtle theory....... so it may only be Surfer or Cable who can take him out....... either that or they gang up on him and pull his legs off

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I still put my money on Drax because of the unkillable factor and if SS could do the turtle thing, then why hasn't he done it to Drax the numerous times they clashed? Drax at one point bashed SS because he wanted to fight Thanos by himself now SS got pissed and blasted him away miles away, but he never turned him into a thing like that.
My money is Drax.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:08 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

he probably didn't do anything like that because he isn't know for flagrant use of his power.... he doesn't want to kill or seriously harm anyone, hence, no turtlising

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote